Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrick

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd choose an iPhone 6s if I won. Both my current iPhone and iPad aren't the newest models, and the iPhone has precedence when it's time to upgrade :)

Cheers and happy festivities to everyone!
Rick

Jonneh

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Of course I'd choose the iphone 6s! I want the newest phone from Apple with the new pressure-sensitive screen tech! :-D
And have no need for a tablet.

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
An iPad Air 2 is more my speed. I would give it to my wife, as she is currently puttering along on an ancient iPad 3 which now feels like a brick.

specialboy

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello! I love listening to the iMore podcast every week on the way to work! This competition is an awesome addition to everything else you guys do! I would probably go for the iPad Air 2 as I still have an iPad 2 and the poor thing is getting old now!
Also, did you know that Apple now offers international payment on local Apple Online stores - so you can order a gift (or prize) for someone in the Australian store, for example, but use an international billing address and payment method (I thought I'd mention this as it may help international prize winners with compatibility issues). Merry Christmas!.

GoingDark

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to replace my mom's aging iPad 3 with an Air 2 - her iPad is her primary/only computer so it would be a huge quality of life improvement for her!

pb1010101001001

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone 6s would be great, I'm stuck in a contract with my current phone but would love the new iPhone with force touch and more powerful camera. ����

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ToRaz