Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onix7cv

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'd choose the iPad Air 2 because my iPad 4th Generation weighs a ton! Obviously it doesn' literally weigh that much, but I could sure use the iPad Air 2 for lighter reading...pun intended.

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPadAir2 already, so it's gotta be the iPhone6s right?...

....actually, wrong. Here are the two reasons I would still want the iPad:

1) I like phones with big screens. I have a sort of self-imposed minimum screen size for phones and that's 5.5". Incidentally, that's the screen size of the 6s+, and my 6+. If the 6s+ were an option, then my answer might be different. :) My real "ideal" size is 6". But the new Nexus and Lumia bigg'ns are all 5.7". So no ideal for me. But having come from a 5.7" Galaxy Note 3, I can attest that the size is definitely a satisfactory compromise.

2) I have an iPadAir2 because my wife gave me hers when she got her iPhone6+. Handoff didn't matter to her, like it did to me, and so she didn't feel like she needed it anymore. But I'd like her to have one. If I could win the iPad, I'd give it to her. Or at the very least, give her hers back.

Please pull the lever for me, nay, for my lovely wife! :)

Cheers!

VanillaOrchids

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I would more than likely choose the iPhone 6s because my sister desperately needs a new cell phone. Of course, I'm sure she would like the iPad too, but the cell phone is more important right now. So thanks for this chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy