• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindragon

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I need something to leave in the truck for the times I forget my headset to stay legal on the road. Would be great to have this since I already have a 1st edition jawbone and their jambox.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
EVERYONE knows it's safer to talk hands free in the car... maybe now I can answer the phone when the wife calls while I'm on the road? :D If I won this, I'd have to find another way to get into trouble... :cool:

PLUS, it would be sooooo helpful when we get the fam together to call my dad.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if choosing songs we are going to rock based on Rene's ping feed will improve our chances???

but in all likely hood I would probably rock the classics: AC/DC, Motley Crew, Styx, Kansas, and daft punk to break it up a little .

Boleone

Mar 22, 2008
Visit site
My commute takes an hour out of my day, each way, and I spend a lot of time chatting with my family while I'm driving...I'd love to have the speaker feature to leave me hands-free and so my poor ear could get a break.

Cbroberts2010

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Simply cool. I have a lot of clients that I could respond to before and after the office, thereby improving my productivity, since I spend time in the office entering contests like these. :) ...also I rock out to my own garage band creations among classics, indie discoveries, and most genres in between.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
We would really enjoy thIs because our son jammed pennies into our car stereo 2 months ago and we haven't been able to use t since. Would be very nice to have music in the car again.

gfountaine

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm putting on a mobile HR & Recruiting conference ##mRec. speaker would allow me to talk with colleague in Atlanta and tech sponsors here in bay area. As an emcee I can acknowledge you before a room full of early adopters. Also its the law in California

YoungChrisG#IM

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have this! I drive an old truck and it doesn't have a radio in it because there is an electrical problem. With this speaker I can replace the old Sony boom box I have in my seat beside me!

Maui

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Warning

I could go back and show my friendly neighborhood cop that I finally got a Bluetooth speaker! She just letmme go wit a warning a few days ago! Perfect timing, I need this Jabra!!!! Mahalo and Aloha!!!!

Breban

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Sigs./kids safety

I total love the concepto of tris product and if I son it, it will go in my wife's car to leen her and the kids zafe ahil? on the phone when driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz