Win a FREE Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabe_tash

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love this case because I tend to drop things. I dont have an excuse, they just fall. Right now I have a bulky iphone 3gs case for my iphone 4 but it lacks the sex appeal.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win this case!

I'm a newbie iphone4 owner.... You know how we are - like a first time parent! Noone touches our baby for fear of "GERMS". LOL this case would be a step towards "cutting the cord" and letting my baby go. :) :D

Lmreinhart

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Barely There Case

This case looks stunning. Since it looks like the iPhone 5 will be the same size ad the 4, I can use this case to protect my phone from my two small children.

kt14dad

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
iphone 4 case

Need a change in phone and case. 3g is isn't cutting it and my bulk case has to go. Would love to move up to the 4 (prices should drop) when the 5 comes out and would need a case. Business is taking a hit so I need to cut corners and find deals.

sflorack#IM

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Leaving for Afghanistan later this year, and would love to have this case to protect my iPhone 4. (For playing games of course!) And heck, if I ever get lost, I can use the chrome-goodness to signal for help!

C-Ferg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I work on an oil rig in south Texas. I use the bumper because I don't want to lose the beauty of the IP4. This case would give me more protection and keep the beauty factor high in one of the most dangerous environments known to man.

backtothemac

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I just gave up Android for iPhone. I went from BlackBerry to Android, to now iPhone, and I love it. What I don't love is my giant hands find the phone slippery and I have dropped it three times on the carpet already. (THANK GOD IT WAS CARPET!) I hate cases, and I think this light, flashy, beautiful design may just be exactly what I need. And since I am broke from paying full price for an iPhone 4, winning this case would flat out make my day.

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
CaseMate Barely There Case

I'd love to have the hottest looking iPhone case on the market to protect my phone from going naked when I remove my not-so-attractive but protective work case.

Gotta have some off hours style. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.