Win a FREE Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I need it to protect my iPhone 4 from all the folks that wish they hadn't gone android... Plus, the chrome case will help me blind 'em with a well placed reflection of the sun, aiding my escape. ;)

iMurdock85

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case for iPhone 4

I need this case to help protect against the everyday dust, dirt, scratches and dings. My old case has just about ran its life span into the ground.

P.S. Your site rocks my socks.

iMurdock85

Lilia M

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Iphone4 do not want any scratches and want it to look cool please help me win it porfavor, S'il vous plai.per favore, I am using my trnslator apps works great.

kristiseymour

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
phone armor!!!

I would love this because the other day, I was holding a door open for someone, and my phone dropped out of my hand, hit the pavement, and got scratched all over the side. I was very upset because I was trying to be nice to someone else!!!!!

critterlynn69

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Please help my poor husband!!!

I would love to get this case for my husband. Bless his heart I finally talked him into getting the Iphone 4 and I got him an Otterbox Defender and he can't fit it in his pocket, he keeps dropping it and it's just to bulky. I don't want him looking like a complete dork. Please help me to make him look cool again. Thank you in advance for you assistance in making someone's life more enjoyable!!

:D

JOTwickless

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Chrome Case

I need this Chrome Case to save my iPhone from myself! My phone ends up in the bottom of my purse, and I stress out searching for it. A nice shiny case will be a huge stress reliever, as my entire life is in my iPhone.

ksphar

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
As an iPhone newb, I will use this EXTREMELY SHINY Case-Mate Barely There Chrome Case to reflect the sunlight and temporarily blind all of my Android friends trying to steal my Iphone. :D

Pastoray

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Make them jealous!

Older pastor needs to make the younger pastors jealous with the coolest iPhone 4 Chrone Case (talk about barely there!)

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I need protection from keys in my pocket, moisture (have a screen protector on the front but my knock off Apple bumper made the back one come off... and definitely need protection from drops! I had a speck case, but the patter on the back part of the case peeled off... so I am not using a case at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4