Why are my settings and other Apple apps as well as Cydia deleted after respring?

Deklan Greenwood

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
why settings and other apple apps as well as cydia deleted after respring help!

So i jailbroke my iPad which was all good, then I opened cydia and it was loading up then it became unresponsive. So I respringed my device of pangu and once it turned on, settings, cydia, heaps of apple apps were all deleted. I have tried to spotlight search these apps but only music and videos come up. And ideas? Also when i try to download cydia again of pangu it doesn't work either, it just doesn't open the download page or anything. Any help appreciated!!

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: why settings and other apple apps as well as cydia deleted after respring help!

By "it became unresponsive" do you mean it posted a message about updating fileserv and it took a few minutes to do so?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: why settings and other apple apps as well as cydia deleted after respring help!

So i jailbroke my iPad which was all good, then I opened cydia and it was loading up then it became unresponsive. So I respringed my device of pangu and once it turned on, settings, cydia, heaps of apple apps were all deleted. I have tried to spotlight search these apps but only music and videos come up. And ideas? Also when i try to download cydia again of pangu it doesn't work either, it just doesn't open the download page or anything. Any help appreciated!!

You need to DFU restore your phone and start over. This time make sure you let cydia finish preparing the file system.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abumoosa86