Which Storage Size Should I get?

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Its been a combination of a lot of things. I bought the device initially because I missed the widgets and being able to customize it. i started getting upset with it, when the battery would not last me throughout the day so, I constantly found myself trying to conserve battery power. I remember one time when I had car problems and reached to call my wife and the phone battery was in the Red and I had hardly used it that day. It made me furious.

Now my battery life is much better. However, I have changed the rate upon which Facebook and email update. I also have changed the number of email accounts that I sync to the bare minimum. Right now, I sync email once every 8 hours and sync Facebook once per day. Heck, with that many limitations, why do I need a smartphone? I might as well get a non-smartphone.

By the way, I do not dare use Pandora either in the car or listen to, as it drains my battery too fast.

I will miss one thing about the Samsung, which is the predictive text. That was a great feature. Yesterday, I picked up my wife's Iphone 4s and started playing with it and it felt natural.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Sorta in the same boat here,I loved havering a try of the s3 but I think I might go back to a iPhone 5.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my S3

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad