Which is better?

thnok

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I am gonna get an ipod touch along with it protection for it as well. since there are loads of cases around i was wondering which is the best out of them all. so i was thinking of getting one of these
*iSkin Vibes Since it had screen protection as well
*invisible shield
*Switch easy Rebel Ipod touch skin

Can anyone suggest me a good skin/protection for the ipod touch which isnt included in the list since i am completely new i dont know anything about it.
And please post some comments on why you dont like any of the skins included as well:)

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
This is just my opinion, but I'd rather put on Bodyguardz than Invisible Shield. You get two sets of film and better quality. The Invisible Shield skin eventually turns yellow and is has more grip/rubbery feel than what I like. If you have to have that naked/no case feel to the ipod, then use skins. Just be really patient and careful applying any skin.
I also have the Switcheasy rebel for my iphone. Protection wise, it's really good. Great looking case. What I didn't like about it was that it takes more effort putting the case on/taking it off than most other cases (so much for switching easily), but not difficult at all. Also, somehow I made a hole in one of the two pieces, probably from installing the case (PITA). BTW this is not really a skin, but rather a combo of semi soft plastic and hard plastic.

animalhouseusa

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Look at the ifrogz luxe cases fit great and easy to take on and off. I use the power support anti-glare film as this one is easy to put on and comes with 2 in a pack. I like the no fingerprints on the anti-glare screen.

thnok

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the rebel touch celestial and case mate royal silver. But just found about this case Griffin Nu and it looks stylish though:?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68