Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Who cares? who looks at icons for more than a few seconds anyway

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I love that most people hate the same icons I do settings, Safari and Facetime. I can't wait to see what the rest of the world's reaction will be to them, it should be interesting.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Maybe I'm the only one, but I really like what Apple has done with iOS 7. I don't really like the FaceTime icon. It's way to green. But the new notification center, how transparent everything is, the way messaging is, I just like it. I really do. I feel like nobody likes it because they are used to how iOS has looked since the beginning. Because there really has been no change in it throughout its existence. Obviously there is things that have changed, but the overall look hasn't much. I just don't think people like change. I understand that iOS has "just worked", but just because it looks different doesn't mean it won't anymore.

I think it looks good. I like it. Bring on iOS 7.

I don't think everyone hates what has been done to iOS 7 I just think there are a few icons that really don't look like they are polished and a few other sniggles. I mean I get that the colors group the icons by usage, messaging - green, online - blue, and the black and grey. However I just think they could have looked a little harder at the colors and maybe rejiggered it. Like I said it's not like icons are going to stop me from using iOS 7 hell no but some are just plain ugly. Facetime with black, grew or blue instead of the green would have looked so much nicer. Like Alli said what is up with using the compass for Safari?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Love it! No complaints. I think Apple needed to change things up. A majority of the folks were asking for it.

Those on iOS that don't like it will more than likely get used to it and stay with the platform. Those who aren't that was waiting for a drastic change may now come over because of this.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't think everyone hates what has been done to iOS 7 I just think there are a few icons that really don't look like they are polished and a few other sniggles. I mean I get that the colors group the icons by usage, messaging - green, online - blue, and the black and grey. However I just think they could have looked a little harder at the colors and maybe rejiggered it. Like I said it's not like icons are going to stop me from using iOS 7 hell no but some are just plain ugly. Facetime with black, grew or blue instead of the green would have looked so much nicer. Like Alli said what is up with using the compass for Safari?

I 110% agree with on the FaceTime icon. I really hope that changes when iOS 7 drops. It is way to green. Messages and phone can be green all day long, but FaceTime should be changed.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien