Weird Data Circle on my Friends iPhone

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
So I searched all over google and in the forums and I couldn't find anything on this but it's been bugging me so I'd thought Id hit up the forums to see if anybody has seen this, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

My friend has an iPhone 3GS and his data circle, or load circle, is fast. Like it goes around faster then normal? Do you guys know why is it something iPhone 3GS do or did he tweak it without knowing it? I have an iPhone 4 and it sure doesn't do that. Any ideas? Thanks

Last edited:

MrMercedes

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
First off is he jailbroken? If so, there is an app that speeds up the animations. Its called "FakeClockUp". But he would have known he installed that. Im not sure why else this could happen...

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
That might be it. He is jailbroken. But he is an older man who isn't too techy about this stuff and was jailbroken for his son to get games. Anyways, does that speed up download speeds. No right?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that does sound characteristic of FakeClockUp, however if he isn't that techy the only way to install it is by adding the appropriate repo. it's not found in the "normal repos" in cydia

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyvu