Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I probably would save the gift card for the awesome Siri controlled apple tv 3, if I win... but Artoo says the chances of actually winning this contest are 725:1........... but Artoo has been known to make mistakes...... from time to time.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
We definately need an iPad 2 in the family! Notice I say NEED :) My five yr old twins love my iPhone BUT I really hate giving it up to them. They get greedy and tend to take over. Lots of educational apps for the iProducts. Help my babies stay smart please :-D

KevinReiley

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Why would I want a Apple TV from TiPb?

Well the Apple TV seems like a great product especially because AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring. I think it would be cool to be able to stream photos movies from my ipod touch or laptop. It would be nice to view videos/Photos family members send me on a larger screen or share the occasional youtube video with out people crowding around me :). There are a lot of products from apple that would be amazing to own (such as a phone I really would love one) .

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
i wish I could Win One appleTv, Its Really Cool Device, and Perfect, Would love to give it to My Father, so He can Setting Up in His private room, and Relaxing anytime, after work..

resplendent2209

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Have never owned one before. Recently got a TV so it would be nice to have an AppleTV with mirroring and all the goodness.

I have to say when it comes to iDevices information (Starting from how to boot your iDevice to jailbreak to everything), TipB is what Apple is to consumer products.

Keep up the good work!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Thomas_xsr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iOS device of my dreams :)

I would love so very much to own a lovely iPad 2 or what would be even more fantastic an iPad 3 :D . I am an international university student who recently moved to the USA and got his first mac which I cherish. I would love love love and iPad but I can not afford it. I am so fearful of accidental damage and having to also expose my Mac to possible theft as I without question need to take it with me to all my classes. It rides in my back pack as I walk, run when late or drive.. sits in lockers and is taken in and out of my bag and placed on counters and places all over campus near wandering elbows, food, stumbling people etc so many times I loose track. Its with me from the early hours of the morn through class and work and then to the gym in the late evenings. I wish I had another alternative but I don't. I wish wish wish I could win an iPad, I really really do :)

Thanks for reading and
Merry Christmas

peros

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
iphone 4s

I would like to get one iPhone 4s so i can freeze my memories from my kids with the camera iPhone 4s has!! its always so nice and cute to have videos and photos when the kids are babies.!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson