Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd really appreciate the gift card to buy an iPad 2 because my medical bills
since my stage III cancer diagnosis have been overwhelming and will never be
able to afford one. Even if I don't win, I'll be happy for the winner and happy
that my diagnosis was caught early enough to wake up alive each day!

bobalooski

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My wife and father-in-law both have an iPhone 4S that I got for them. I still have the iPhone 4 and will be a while until I can afford an upgrade. It would really be great to have my own 4S. Thanks.

k317ny

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
first one

since there will be 4 threads and 4 reasons then here is the first one :

#1. i have been an iphone user since 2008. The problem is we can't use SIRI in any older iphone version. So the reason is clear : SIRI , so please give me a gift voucher so i can hello to my little friend :)

~kenny

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
My desire is for the camera. The camera on the iPhone 4 is good but with the upgraded specs I can better capture the great and funny moments of my childs life. The upgraded processor would also go a long way to support my gaming habit.

jake8188

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
love

the iPhone has always been a dream of mine since it came out in 2007. Since the iPhone 4s has a great camera, it makes me want it that much more. Never seen a camera this good before. I know my mom would love it to, so if I got this certificate i would buy both of us iPhones!

jestnut

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have an iphone 4s because my iphone 3g is in need for an upgrade. I bought the 3g when I got my new job but then lost my job and haven't been able to upgrade.

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
plain and simple because my wife keeps taking my phone because she says the cameras so much better than the Iphone 4 plus it be nice to just win something once

trevgtp

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
apple giveaway

i would absolutely love to get my gf her own ipad so she would stop using mine all the time when i need it for work!

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win a 4S to give to my mother for X-mas! She loves her iPad I got her last year, so I'm sure she'd love the 4S as a replacement for her horrible EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87