Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I'd love to win this for my wife. She has a crappy Moto Flipside that locks up 2x a day. She really needs a new phone, but we have a year to go left on our contract with AT&T. :(

And she needs to have a smart phone to juggle her email, facebook and hers/our calendar. And I'd love for her to be able to create events and reminders simply by asking Siri to do it for her. She is the best wife and deserves a new iPhone 4s from me.

Last edited:

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get my fiancé a graduation/wedding gift ( getting married 12/31/11) and something that she could use in her future classroom. So I would love to get her a 16gb iPad 2 and a apple tv to project it up on the board with airplay but that's just not possible right now without a $600 apple gift card :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jpm6880

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Giveaway

I would have a really hard time not going with an iPad2 as much as I would like to give Siri a try moving up from my iPhone 4.

Fafafoooey

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad 2 for my new little girl. As she is growing up, I would love to have her learn things on the iPad as well as play games or provide stimulus for her growing senses.

Thanks tipb!!!

hitzatak

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the iPhone 4S from TiPb because I've been a daily reader for a while now and am here all the time. Would be awesome to be able to read the blog on an actual iPhone 4S! I've had this 3GS way too long now and my photography itch has to finally get scratched sometime! I want to be able to film at hi-def as well.
Gimme prease!

hormosapiens

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
enough is enough! i want to see for my self if a IOS device is better than Android. since i dont have any IOS i want this one so i can test. :) thanks

cl8baller

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As my first post in these forums and hopefully not my last I will be putting this entry into the contest.

I would LOVE an iOS device simply to better explore iOS hands on rather than listening the Mobile Nations podcasts and hearing news second hand. I want a larger device experience. $600 gift card, I am sure I can do some work with that.

dramos9696

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Shopping Spree

I would have myself a nice little shopping spree with this... I would probably wait for the 2012 versions though... either way their all awesome...

KevinReiley

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
why I want a Iphone 4S

My first reason for wanting an iPhone 4s is that I need a cell phone in order to get in contact with my family since I live in a different state so a new phone would be amazing. Second I would love using siri. and Third I would enjoy having a phone i can send pictures to my family and friends the eight megapixel camera on the iPhone 4s would be great. also since the iphone 4s has at least a 16 gigabyte storage plus it can sync to iCloud I would not have to worry about running out of space for awhile :D :)

2goods

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for offering this opportunity. I have four children and would love to get an iPad for them. Have a great holiday!

DDS0728

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 all the way!

I would pick up an iPad 2 for business and personal use. I would love the iPad 2's extremely powerful capabilities in the office and on the road! HOOK IT UP TiPb!!!

tmcknight2

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this gift card to get my father a new iPad. He's always talking and reading about them and I would love to give him one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966