• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjaxter

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It's been a while since I won any thing,
I've searched for stuff on a PC with Bing.

Uncle Steve with his IOS galore,
I could win some stuff and not be a bore.

If only my luck would change with this win,
I'd turn to Apple with my money to spend.

senor_1

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPhone 4s because I currently have the Original Droid. I'd been waiting for the iPhone 4s to replace it, then my wife's phone died and I bought the iPhone 4S for her instead. She's never had a smart phone before and she absolutely loves it. In fact she refers to Siri as her best friend. Seeing how spectacular this phone is and how it completely blows away my Droid I am wishing I could get one for myself. Unfortunately its the holiday's and my first priority will be gifts for the kids. So please pick me so I don't have to be envious of the wife's shiny new iPhone.:)

07eclipsegt

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this certificate. The iPhone 4s and am assuming the iPad 3 will be added to my home soon as I love the simplicity for my family to use these devices.

realphood

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
iPad 2 for Infinite Blade II !!!!

I would love love love an iPad II to rock out on Infinite Blade II !!!!

and well other things too :) !! heheh

I got it on my iPhone 4S but a bigger screen
would be sooo smoking cool !

Kevin21

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4S from TiPb because I'm tired of my current iPhone, which is the 3GS. The features that the iPhone 4S has are sure nice, but all I want is a faster iPhone that doesn't have dust particles under the screen... Yes, my 3GS has dust under the screen and I don't even know how that happened. My 3GS has always had a screen protector and a full body case (yes, I did remove the screen protector recently to make sure that wasn't the problem). I called Apple and they were going to replace the screen free of charge, but then they later told me no and that it was a mistake to have offer that. Despite the all this inconvenience with the dust under the screen, iOS 5 has made my iPhone really slow. So, TiPb, this is my story of why I want an iPhone 4S or 4 (don't care at this point) from you guys.

frozencloud

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure everyone else might have a better reason to get this week's device giveaway. However, I wish I would win because I currently dont have an iDevice! My 2 little cousins shattered the screen to my iphone4 when they were fighting over who get to play on it on Thanksgiving Day. FML

kfreemanii

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iphone 4s

I am so tired of buggy functions, lagging keyboard and unlock screens and really poor battery life from my phone. i want the 4s because it polished and pretty much the most structured handset that could help with my android woes

msdoran

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Giveaway

I bought a Ipad2, but it has been hijacked by my wife and Children. I am never able to use it and would dearly love to have a Ipad of my own (iPad 3 sounds sweet). winning this contest would be a dream come true for me.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I've recently hoppe on the Apple train and have loved every second of it. I'd love I add an iPad 3 to the mix when it comes out so that I can enjoy a higher resolution display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammadreza