Waiting in line for the iPhone 4S on Release Day!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you have jobs? Lol how can yall get a few hours off work just for a phone?

It's called priorities. I took the delivery day off when i preordered the iPhone 4. Hoped to play with the phone all day, unfortunetly FedEx didn't show up until 4 in the afternoon. What a long day that was.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Arrived at the Cypress, TX VZW store at 7:30 and I'm #9. Still only 12 people in line.

And to answer the work question, the beauty of being a full-time office worker is it's okay to be late one morning. As long as I'm there around 9, I'm good. ;)

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
ironically the person asking if "any of you have jobs" is sitting at his job posting to TIPB Forums instead of doing work...

Jus Sayin

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't be in line this morning but my gift card just arrived. I'm on hold on the phone with my local Apple store. There are 8 calls ahead of me so I'm "standing in a virtual line" via the phone. LOL!!!

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Couldn't be in line this morning but my gift card just arrived. I'm on hold on the phone with my local Apple store. There are 8 calls ahead of me so I'm "standing in a virtual line" via the phone. LOL!!!

It's nice to see Dark_Blu struttin his winnings. Haha congrats again. You're my boy blu! This is the first launch I'm sittin out and had my shipped. See I graduated college and have a job now. Sadly, I guess I'm not a true true fan for not waiting in line. But eh, it's life I guess. Have fun guys. Hopefully I Have mine by the time I get home from work.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
If they actually have it in stock and will sell the thing to me today right now, I'll gear up and head out and if I have to stand in line to get it, I will. ROCK N ROLL!!!! :D

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to see Dark_Blu struttin his winnings. Haha congrats again. You're my boy blu! This is the first launch I'm sittin out and had my shipped. See I graduated college and have a job now. Sadly, I guess I'm not a true true fan for not waiting in line. But eh, it's life I guess. Have fun guys. Hopefully I Have mine by the time I get home from work.

Thank you Rene. I want to go stand in line and drink some grape KOOLAID with my PEEPS!!! :D

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I've been at work for a few hours now. I was #9 on the list (bumped up from #11) at the VZW corporate store at Partridge Creek Mall in Clinton Twp. MI. I was out of the store in less than 15 minutes - the first one out, in fact. Unfortunately, they didn't have 64 GB in stock, so I ended up with the 32 GB. I hope I don't regret it!

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
If they actually have it in stock and will sell the thing to me today right now, I'll gear up and head out and if I have to stand in line to get it, I will. ROCK N ROLL!!!! :D

Don't worry they have them in stock. 4x times the amount of in store stock is available than last year. You need to drive to that store now though.