Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremiah1083

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You don't understand...

You don't understand how I've been waiting for this day. I have had a blackberry for years and have been waiting for verizon to release the iphone! I have followed TiPb for years, reading everything there is to know about the iphone, yet I had to suffer with a blackberry. Now, I can rejoice!!! Alas, I don't have the dough anymore to purchase an iPhone! How much does that hurt? Like getting punched in the 'nads over and over and over again. PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOVE TIPB!!!!

leoleon3

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I want a new iphone

I think you guys are awesome because you guys keep me up to date on iphone news. and i love your guys pick of the week blogs. thanks guys. keep up the good work.

kenpryor

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is a great website. When I had a BlackBerry, Crackberry was my favorite web site. Now that I have a iPhone (AT&T), TiPb is my favorite website. I find myself always looking on TiPb for the latest news and information. So... Give me an excuse to get an Verizon iPhone. :)

mark.tumang

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
how much i LOVE tipb

i LOVE tipb and they LOVE me. and were a happy FAMILY. with a great verizon iphone that giving out for FREE. dont you ALL see how much they LOVE me. and YOU. and YOU. and YOU! LOVE YOU guys and gals.

John-Fox

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
This Is Easy

What's not to love about tipb.com?? Articles, how-to's, forums ... Rene ... it's just all good. It's not a normal day for me if I'm not checking it ten times or more. :D

Daytona

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE TIPB.com so much its my homepage on all 3 of my PC's as well as my computer at work. I love that the writers have true personality and I appreciated the fact that you guys really connect with your audience and are not afraid to try new things. Simply put you made my transition from Blackberry to iphone spectacular to say the least. If I knew your home address I'd send you some home baked cookies (It's my specialty ;)

Last edited:

mrmvmatson

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Nothing like TiPb!

TV used to be a huge part of my life but now TiPb is. So I pay homage to my past and to my Now by putting my favorite slogans here for your pleasure.

I can you hear me now. (iPhone, iPad Live)

With a name like TiPb, it has to be good.
TiPb Tested - Apple approved!
You're G-r-r-r-eat!
You take a licking and keep us ticking.
You have Wessonality!
You are the real thing.
You are my ancient chinese secret.
You are my calgon and you take me away..
TiPb is the quicker picker-upper
Plop, plop; fizz, fizz; oh what a relief TiPb is.
Your blog is finger liken' good.
Look TiPb, no cavities.
You are the uncola.
You're Ore-Ida, It's all-righta!
Your Blog Lifts and Separates.
A little dab (of TiPb) will do ya!
TiPb's in, dirt's out!
TiPb flicks my Click!
I am stuck on TiPb, and TiPb is stuck on me.
TiPb is the King of Blogs.
Nothing comes between me and my TiPb.
Ladies, please don't squeeze out TiPb
I'm a Reader He's a Reader , She's a Reader, wouldn't you like to be a TiPb reader too.
Leggo my TiPb.
The best part of waking up is TiPb on my Comp.
Pardon me. Do you have the TiPb?
Manly yes, but I like it, too? TiPb
Choosy readers choose TiPb.
TiPb, because I'm worth it.
TiPb is magically delicious.
TiPb, I'm loving it.
This is not your father's TiPb.
TiPb, The Choice of a New Generation.
How do you spell relief? T-i-P-b.
Come see the softer side of TiPb.
Silly Rabbit! TiPb is for kids (at heart).
Let your finger's do the walking.
You're not clean till your TiPbfully clean.

fredmercury

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
TIPB is the ultimate resource for any idevice user! Saved my butt a million times and the info is plentiful! Great delivery on topics and makes owning and using an idevice BIG TIME fun! Rock On TIPB!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because it's the best one stop shop for all things iPhone. Easy to read and concise interface, great articles and reviews, excellent staff, and of course the top notch podcast that makes me feel like I've been to Canada without ever having been to Canada. :D

*Edit - I forgot the forums - all questions can be answered in the forums...

I would love to win a Verizon iP4 so I can finally ditch my 'must use Verizon' work Blackberry for an iP4! :cool:

jcuest2

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This is my phone!!

Ok so this is my first post on the tipb forums although I have been reading the blog for almost 3 years now. I have been an avid Apple fan and supporter and was even able to briefly own an iPhone 3G several years ago for about 2 weeks until it shattered and my iPhone dreams were crushed.

The years went on, and the rumors never stopped, and here we are the day before the iPhone officially launches on Verizon!!!!!! I have always been a Verizon customer, except during that 2 week period when I made the switch because I HAD TO HAVE ONE. I have been using a Blackberry since and as much as I love it, there has never been a doubt in my mind that I would once again own an iPhone, on Verizon nonetheless! HOWEVER, I am not eligible for an upgrade until September :(, and just got out of college and have the funds of your typical college student who has to pay off loans for eternity.

Please grant me my wish, and allow me to place a new Verizon iPhone in my hands! You will not be sorry!:D

JDanat84

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I love me some Toned Innocent Panda Bears...

Wait... TiPB means The iProduct Blog? (I didn't want to call it The iPhone Blog in the risk of being iRacist)...

Can I have an iPhone now?

thrash99er

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

I've been an iPhone user since day 1, and I really love it. I would love to switch to Verizon, and try jailbreak the Verizon iPhone. It would be awesome, to be able to unlock it and use it on both networks now that they have discovered it is both CDMA and GSM.

Thanks

Dusstin

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I have visited your site multiple times a day, everyday since I had my 3G. No other site provides me with more accurate and informative articles as you guys. Seems like just yesterday I was clicking refresh on the live blog for iOS 3.0 (mms). I applaud you guys for exceding expectation. Continue the great work.

tucg15

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Without TiPb... I'm Dumb as a Stump

I've learned so much from this website I don't know what the heck I'd do without it. Tips, tricks, how-to's, apps, party supplies, well you get the idea - pretty much anything can be had at TiPb.com and for that I love this site. I check it multiple times a day to see what's up.

Without TiPb my iPad is basically an Abacus to me!!!

Would love to rock a VZdub iPhone too! Super sweet if you ask me.

Thanks for the entry and keep up the awesome work guys and gals!!!!

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPB because they are awesome with providing excellent tutorial and a great forum community for all aspects of the Apple lifestyle. #TeamJailbreak :D

I LOVE YOU!!!

Fafafoooey

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I love tipb.com because it is such a comprehensive website for info on the iPhone. I have had the iPhone since the beginning in July 07.

Thanks tipb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB