Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efire95

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Iphone

I have been waiting for a verizon iphone for ages now but due to finicail issues lately in my family i will not be able to get it. If i could win it, this would be all i want for 3 more christmas'. this is always the website i go to for my apple news and how tos for my ipod touch.
THANKS and love you TiPB =)

Cgamma

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I Want Verizon lets be honest their more reliable

I love The iPhone Blog because they always give me all the info I want to know. TiPb also teaches me things about Apple and the iPhone that I would never have guessed. I have been a loyal reader since the beginning and would love a Verizon iPhone. :)
Thanks!!!!!!!:D

NPR_Aficionado

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
TiPB is the BEST place to get your iPhone news on! And the writers are the best sources of information on iPhones on the planet, not to mention that they are personable and kind (plus iMuggle is a Purdue grad, wohoo!!)

Please, Please, Please pick me :)

shaolinfinest

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
PLEASE pick me, this is the only SE site I have yet to win anything lol...

I trally enjoy Tipb because of the beautiful women you have on your staff. Oh and you are cool to Rene

jpuent

May 4, 2009
Visit site
I want to win to get my wife on an iPhone 4

She loves Big Red (I can't stand them)... but she's loyal to them... so hook it up so we can use Facetime to share special moments with our son whenever we're apart!!

An iPhone from TiPb would be the best gift ever! =)

Your staff at TiPb Rocks!!!
Hook me up and bring a loyal Apple (and admittedly AT&T guy) and his Wife who's a fan of Verizon together!

wvaseliou

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Great site

TiPb really helped me with my iPad and iTouch. Hope to win a free iPhone so you can help me with that too. Really informative articles and your podcasts are as good as the site. Keep it up.

JOHNS1877

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Amazing

As a loyal Verizon customer with a crappy Droid 2 phone, I am so excited about Verizon's upcoming release of the iPhone. Praise the Lord!
I have been a devoted reader of TiPb since the pre-iPhone 4 buzz began. TiPb has the been a great source for reviews on the iPhone 4, apps, and accessories.

FLskydiver

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I haven't felt an urgent need to leave AT&T, but, free iPhone 4? Sure, I'll try out Verizon and see if it really is as good as everyone seems to think.

And of course, I've been at Tipb almost every day since getting my first iOS device in June (AT&T iPhone 4) ... so in spite of my perceived bitterness about the frequency of Verizon iPhone rumors (which thankfully can finally end today!) I obviously love the site and treasure it as a fine resource which has helped me learn an awful lot about both my phone and the many apps which make it so awesome.

So thanks, Tipb, keep it up!

Last edited:

danmcg

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
So what's all the hub-bub about? I need one of these new fangled do-hickeys on Verizon so I can understand why this warrants any news.

bibeaud

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the best source for iPhone information. I have learned a great deal of information since I left the Crackberry World of Verizon and migrated over to the dark side of AT&T.

vinnyv11

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not eligible for an upgrade so this is my only hope.

I've been following tipb through each and every verizon rumor and finally you won't have to talk about it anymore. Bring on the articles about the benefits to both services and competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4