Typophone4

asudevil

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Was going trying to download this lockscreen but was unable to. Said it was trying to overwrite it but an error message comes up. Does anyone know what this means...It seems to be a popular lock screen but I cant download it:confused:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you take a screenshot of the message? It's saying that it's trying to overwrite something you already have installed, but without knowing what that is it's hard to help.

demonio

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Kinda off topic. I love the theme, but I'm not too crazy about the UNLOCK text that was added in the latest update. How can I revert back to the previous version?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you know how to access the files inside the theme? If so, go in and find the "Unlock" image. (For Typophone I believe it's still an image that's used.) Open it in a photo editor and make it transparent, then replace the original image and respring.

asudevil

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Dont't have the app that allows me to take pics of my screen, however it says.. "overwrite /var/mobile/library/springboard/Converted-lockbackground.jpg which os also in package.comiphonereporter.smartboarddreamboard"

Sub-process/usr/bin/dpkj returned to an error code (1)

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Dont't have the app that allows me to take pics of my screen, however it says.. "overwrite /var/mobile/library/springboard/Converted-lockbackground.jpg which os also in package.comiphonereporter.smartboarddreamboard"

Sub-process/usr/bin/dpkj returned to an error code (1)

You don't need an app to take a picture of your screen. Just hold Home a d Power until the screen flashes. Then the picture goes to your camera roll where you can then attach it to your post.

Good Luck ;).

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Interesting...do you use Wallpaper JPEGifier? (Or was it installed with Typophone 4, or another program?) That filename is usually used in conjuction with that tweak.

Either way, it's telling you that it can't download Typophone because something in it already exists in your phone. You could get rid of the package that has that file in it (the "smartboarddreamboard" package) and then try again. Or if you know how to manually install a theme via drag-and-drop I can upload a version of Typophone later today that will probably work for you. (Mine isn't quite the same as the one currently in Cydia--which I'm not crazy about due to some updates that came out after the original developer passed the project onto someone else.)

Let me know.

asudevil

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I deleted smartdreamboard and was able to download it....however if you can a leak that will be great....maybe yours is different...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Here's the plain one from before the updates. Probably not much different from what you have now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bro123