TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeless

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love a 32gb iPad!

I have had a rough 4 last months. I have been saving all year for a MBP and an iPad. When I was finally at the pout my dog of 14 years got osteoscarcoma (bone cancer) all my savings and credit cards went to vet bills to treat her. After four months the tumor Took over her body and I had to put her to sleep. In the end almost $5000 was spent on what they thought was treatable. I put her to sleep the day before thanksgiving so the holidays have sucked. It would be nice to actually win something for once!

chippyt

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I am hoping for an Apple TV for Christmas and the iPad would complete the set at home. I would have a full airplay house.

Have a great Holiday!

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I would love an iPad. If I won, I would also go buy a lottery ticket since I don't win very often. It would be a sign and a Christmas miracle. Oh ad it's a christmas gift that I can't shoot my eye out with. Thanks guys!

BrianMc

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
OK, it's like this. I can either win this contest and receive a shiny new iPad 3G or I will be forced into purchasing a Galaxy Tab. I know that you guys wouldn't do that to me though, especially since I am deathly allergic to Android. Deathly.

Thanks again and don't forget that Android would kill me by severe allergic reaction within a matter of minutes.

dhcalva#CB

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
...Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore',
...While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
...And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
..."'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!" -
Quoth the server, "404".

tobarefeet

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
ipad giveaway

I would love to win the iPad to replace the one my cat sent skydiving.
Last Sunday I was recharging my iPad wifi 16g on my computer desk while I was Christmas shopping online with my PC. I had taken my iPad cover off at work the previous Friday because it was irritating me. My 9 month old kitten Sukha was on my shoulder as usual. He jumped off, landed on my keyboard, freaked out and jumped off. When he did that he flipped my keyboard, sending my keyboard into my charging iPad. My iPad slides off the desk and face down onto my hardwood floor. Result: spidered glass over the entire facing of the iPad. Apple wants $260 to replace the glass. I've seen third party vendors charging $150. With Christmas coming I have to hold off on fixing.
Meanwhile Suhka frolics merrily.

ArqAngel

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
An iPad would bring a lot of joy to my family.

Happy Holidays to everyone at TiPb and all the surfers on the interwebs!

Lets hope 2011 is happy, healthy, and prosperous for everyone!

Peace!

chriscady311

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Would give it to someone in need...

I would like to win one so that I could surprise a lucky friend or random person with a brand new iPad. Would be great advertising for TiPb too! :)

labi

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
IPAD!! I just found out a company I used to work for gave away iPad's for Christmas gifts.. sad :(

I would like the same gift too :) Thank you iPhone blog!

rocksolid#IM

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I love listening to both the iPhone Live! and the iPad Live! podcasts at work. I've been using an iPhone for a while, so my fascination with iPhone Live! makes sense. However, because I don't have an iPad (yet), I get a lot of grief from my friends and co-workers for listening to iPad Live! every single week. Now, how could we possibly remedy this situation? Simple, a shinny new iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53