TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acj_3rd

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Ipad contest.....

Boy, I could REALLY use the upgrade to some modern equipment. Using my Compaq Portable Plus Luggable ('286 chip, 640K mem upgraded from 128k, 5 Mg hard drive, 5 1/2" floppy, 28 pounds in weight), I can only use pcwrite and lotus 123.

Since my modem gave out a few years back I haven't been be able to get onto Compuserve (I dropped GEnie a few years ago), so something with maybe at least a 1200 baud modem would help. (I haven't checked my compuserve mail in a number of years so my email box may be overflowing.)

I think 3G should be sufficient speedwise so I'll sacrifice the Ipad configuration even though it doesn't have decent dial up capability. Connect time at Compuserve is *ONLY* $30/hr so the 3G speed should save me money.

Drew

LyndaP

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I've never won anything in my entire life, but I'd sure love to win this! Flying back and forth from Arkansas to California every four weeks to take care of an ailing uncle and it would be fantastic for internet, books and the ability to work without lugging a laptop!

Prodigal

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting my Dad one for Christmas and he doesn't have any idea, can't wait to see the look on his face. Would be awesome to have one of my own to match ;)

nagasaki69

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Would keep the wife off my IP4 obsession

This would be perfect to let me wife use this while I am busy on my Iphone 4. Shes still using her blackberry until her contract is eligible for her Iphone 4 upgrade, and shes always upset cause I am always doing something on my phone!

THANKS!!

raderdavi

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
An iPad for my family

My girls and I could sure use an iPad - they could view movies and play educational games while I use it while putting the 1 year old to sleep without me falling asleep!

sproctor61

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Its been a good year and a bad year. I have a new grandson, but the wife got laid off! To tip the scale toward the good side, a new iPad for the wife would be great! She does alot of reading (now that she is not working) and the iPad would be a perfect present. Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

txa1265

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
My biggest usage would be the 3G added on to the already useful iPad. For all of the around-town travel and needs to have stuff on the go.

vnshngsn

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Why I need an iPad

I was hoping to get an iPad for xmas this year, but unfortunately, I just had to buy a new car and washer and dryer for the house, so I'm guessing my wife probably will not be splurging on an ipad for me this year. Maybe Father's Day? I suppose the new version should be out around then...hmmm.

reluctanthippie

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
There are a ton of reasons I would like to have an iPad. Most of the things that I use my computer for I could do with it. Plus, I'd love an iPad to go with the iPhone4 I am getting myself for my birthday next month. I promise to be good and let my girlfriend use it once in a while too!

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Wow. You guys are able to get some great things to give away. Please consider sending a shinny new iPad my way as an extra special Christmas present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy