TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGore3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
i have been Desperatley wanting to get an iPad since they came out. I just cannot afford to. I am luck I have an iPhone though.

I graduated form college two and a half years ago and I still have not been able to find a job. I have two part time jobs, so I cannot afford to buy an iPad. It would be incredible to win a bran new shiny iPad or even a slightly used one haha. I may even give it as a present to my dad who has helped me out alot

Ilinferno

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Happy holidays tiPb!! A guys gotta try right...plus can pretty much get immunity for anything once I give the iPad to girlfriend for x-mas...help! Ciao.

kindaskimpy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Pick us!

Oh wow, this would make my little boy's Christmas for sure! Pick me, pick me, pick me! I'll make sure he sends you a hand-made Thank You card. Think about it! Wouldn't you love to see yourselves as stick figures on a thank you card? :p

SteveP

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Need an iPad to replace the kidney I gave to my brother. No sure how well it will filter my blood but maybe I can hack something together.

nguyenhimself

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win one, as I'm a student working on the iOS developing environment and my only device is an old iPod Touch. Winning this iPad would really help me with my yet-nonexistent iOS carreer.

Thanks

dmcary

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
a quick Christmas peom

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the TIPB store
Were decorations for my new iPad and much, much, much more!
With Georgia in her T-Shirts and Leanna in her cap,
Rene settled in for a long Garrett rant.
When out from the forums there arose such a clatter,
I turned down the podcast to see what was the matter.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but a free 32 gig iPad for Christmas this year!
The extra 3G love makes it so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment my story had to be slick.
Now Ally, now Dieter, now Jeremy and Farbod;
Team Jailbreak, Team Pure send that shinny gift down here!
Use your Waze Social Navigator to keep traffic out of sight,
And most of all Happy Christmas and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

sstudy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Win an iPad for Chirstmas?!

That would be awesome! I gave my wife the 32GB wifi+3G for her birthday last year and have been coveting her iPad ever since. Hope I win!

donnana

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Behold The Grinch...

...whose human error caused me to not get my 42+ hours of vacation pay on my Christmas Eve Eve pay check, for that is the reason I must now hope and wish for an iPad from above. Or from TiPb and Waze. I'm needy, but I'm no longer proud. Please please please!

LeaBritt

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
#1 on the wish list

Thanks for the chance to win such a great gift! I am a tech junkie! Cant tell you how many times I have looked at the IPAD and wanted to buy it. However, in bad economic times, I decided to go back to school. Just cant spend that kind of money. Trust me though, that it will be well used each and every day if I win it. I will give a shout out to you guys every time someone says anything about my awesome IPAD!

Happy Holidays, Leslie

jailbr3ak

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
OK well i have couple of reasons why an ipad would be good for me- 1. my brothers GF always think she has the hottest/latest gadgets and always rubs it in my face, i want to be able to go up to her and prove her wrong and rub a new ipad in her face! 2. i would be the best BF ever if i win this for my GF
3. this would be a real good thing to win since i never really won anything in my life..thanks for the opportunity guys!

tasmitty

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
The odds to win are now over 1,550 to 1 so am I likely to win? No..but it would be awesome if I did! I'd already have one if it weren't for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68