TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengesHillsborough

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
If I won an iPad, I'd give it to my Mom-in-law! She's 80 and ever so nervous about technology, but, when we visit, she reads our family blog on my iPad without any problems at all. I don't think she really thinks of it as a "computer," it's just this nifty thing that's so intuitive! She doesn't feel older, or out of touch, or intimidated by it, so, if she had one of her own, she could keep in touch all the time and not have to wait until we drove down! Thanks for a great opportunity! Happy Holidays!

allenfdavis

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Rene and Georgia et al,

I am new to the "I" world and have learned much from this site. You guys are doing a great job.

Georgia, you sold me on the iphone. Once Verizon picks it up, I will be making the switch.

Once again, thanks for your great work with TiPb.

P.S.

Can't resist the opportunity to win a 3G IPAD.

milani

Jul 17, 2008
ambientrings.com
My friend just got an iPad and he rubs it in my face ALL DAY LONG. If you guys were to give me an iPad - with 3G - I would be able to one up him and he would finally leave me in peace!

wayneo

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad as I'm traveling around Europe for 2 months and it would make a fantastic companion to keep friends and family updated on how the trip is going. It would also be very useful at home and on the train to work.

rchapma

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Free iPad

Wow...A free iPad. I would absolutely love to be chosen for the free. TIPB rocks. Even if I don't win the iPad, you will still be my top RSS feed.

aberssax

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
iPad contest

Why do I want an iPad... That's easy my wife learned the "goodness" of my iPhone so I only can use it when I go to work. If she gets an iPad I get my phone back and maybe I can get the next generation when it comes out. Once she's addicted that is.

PINKLADY185

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad, because it's "magical" :p But in all seriousness, this is a wonderful giveaway. Thanks so much for the opportunity!!! I sure hope being witty & clever aren't the criteria for winning. Thanks again! :)

JCNC10

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
WiFi Winner!

Have been twisting and turning in my sleep trying to decide whether to invest the time, funds and ideas to bring my firm to the edge. Seems like all the quality reviews of any import and concerning any application to effect a top-of-the-line law practice in California come from this site/group.

So - now my interest is completely piqued - I just need an iPad to bring my goals to reality!

Pick me, Pick me!

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.