TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonnie184

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It is so generous of you to do this.
I am an avid TiPb fan. I visit your site every few hours to catch up on the latest news. The reason I would want this is because I lost my job in August and Have had trouble finding work in my career field. But my father has been helping me out financially and it has meant so much to me. I would love to surprise him with an iPad this Christmas. My parents are in there 60's and my mom has an iPhone and my dad doesn't. He is always borrowing my mom's iphone to play with apps. So if he was to receive an iPad it would make him and my mom happy.

Lookas

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I could really use a new iPad for Christmas. I just lost my 32g iPhone 4 and am stuck using an old razor phone because I can't afford to buy a new one. If I had a iPad that would solve all my problems. You guys rock! Thanks TiPb!

matthew_crider

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Love of iPad

I've never been into Macs, always a PC guy because that's what I worked with. However, while I was waiting for the iPad to be released earlier this year, I was as giddy as an Apple fanboy. I never thought that a piece of consumer electronic equipment could captivate me so.

My interest was purely curiosity, however, as I could not buy one at the time, and I still haven't bought one.

I would love an iPad, which I would use for both work and play. Apple truly works magic in their design.

And I'm beginning to consider Macs more as my primary computer. . . The next time my office has to upgrade, I will give them serious consideration.

sleslie

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have recently become an almost all Apple house from strickly Blackberry and pc and would love to finish the product line up with an ipad...

eandgolf

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
winning an ipad

a bright shiny ipad under the tree would get me so excited that I would post my first login to tipb.com on youtube so that all could see.

kalel06

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Because of my wife

I basically want one to prove my wife wrong about her not needing one. All she does is go on Facebook. She doesn't need a laptop. :D

lancef1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Why I want an ipad

I would really like an ipad because I am transitioning from the evil pc and love all things Apple. It would help bridge the gap until I can get a new imac and dump this crappy pc.

I don't need your pity but would like the ipad!

pazafuera

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad because...

...I work in marketing for a large, large retailer. I review all sorts of videos and images all day everyday and my work PC just isn't cutting the mustard. All of my agency partners are working on Apples and I routinely can't view the files they send. To them i am the nerdy PC from the commercials who can't keep up with progressive technology. My fascist employer won't get me an Apple computer and I'm too poor to buy myself an iPad, which would make my job a lot easier.

Please tipb, my employer sells tons of iPads and iPhones...it's to everyone's benefit if I'm fortunate enough to win the iPad. Thanks for the opportunity!

newmac

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Ipad is stunning; I use it for work and all aspects of life. Need a 32 gig for the space; would give my old ipad to my little nephew; so there'd be 2 winners...;-)

woofwoofarfarf

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
An iPad would be real handy and a great gift for the family. Since we became parents my wife never has time to sit down in front of a computer to to visit her favorite websites (tipb.com included). With an ipad she will be able to do that even while running around with the kid. It'll be perfect for entertaining the kid while we're out and about too. Plus I've seen all those kids apps that seems seems to be great as learning tools or simply entertainment for the kid. Sure would be great to win one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost