TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjwertz1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I love tipb and apple and of course the ipAd

Would love to get in on this contest.. The best yet. U guys rock u just on keeping it coming. I get up in the morning this is the first site I check in to. Was a blackberry guy till I met ur site and came out of the closet that I live apple these days this would rock if I win this.

KNunez

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll take an iPad!

I've been wanting an iPad for Christmas, but since a new iPad will be announced a month later, I dunno what to do, so winning one would be awesome!

ricoe320

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
its my bday

hey renee its my bday and after holiday shopping for the kids and wife money is tight and i would love this for my holiday please hook me up i have wanted this since it came out. and just cant afford it please please hook me up thanks

AZinNC

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Would Make an Excellent Christmas and Wedding Gift!

I would love to win an iPad! I am getting married in a few months, so it would definitely be great to be able to use for sharing our Christmas and wedding photos!

LMC

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
Throwing my hat in the ring

As an upcoming iOS developer, it sure would be nice to have an iPad as a test/debug device! Fingers crossed ;)

jayveejvut

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love a ipad

I have been using the same laptop for 6 years now and ive had to repair it so many times. I am trying to save up money for a new laptop but things always keep popping up (car repairs, bills etc). This would really help me and i could share it with my family. Thanks for the contest.

coachnh#IM

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
This is awesome! You guys are always coming up with great giveaways.

I would really like an iPad. It fits in with my lifestyle and could use the portability.

It looks great. I just have had no time to actually use one for any length of time.

You guys rock!

Thanks again.

Jim

chargerdan

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I would like to win the iPad and give it to my wife. She's still using those pocket paper calendars to keep the schedules for the kids. I can't have her living in the 20th century.

traumaboy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I need to win this

Like the great Obi-Wan Kenobi would say with the wave of his hand " you want to give me an ipad" what better x-mas gift could i ask for this is all i want. it would make ruff year alot better. so im waitting if you want to choose me.

Esam

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Magical gift for a Perfect holiday season

First i would like this amazing blog site for their generous giveaways that they provide each time....and i would continue to support this blog and refer my beloved ones to this site whether i win this giveaway or not....
for the reason why i would like to get Ipad this holiday is that i always find it a hard thing to find something special to buy for my wife in each holiday:rolleyes: and i am really thinking about getting this magical tablet :) to her this christmas as it has the capabilities to make us connected even when i am away from home not to mention that our memories can stay in this tablet for us to take them with us every where we go :)...

brentpritchard

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
An iPad for Christmas would make my wife so happy!

My wife would love a new iPad for Christmas. This year's been a great year, but we have had our share of medical bills with two young children. Long story short- I passed down my old iPhone to her and she's loving it. She would like to have an iPad, but we can't swing the cost.

My two girls, 4 and almost 1, are enjoying their mom's iPhone, but would love to be read stories, have better access to enjoying apps, and watch movies and Netflix on an iPad. That's why my wife wants one- to share with our daughters all this great tool has to offer.

There are many deserving people, but please help make our Christmas even brighter with a new, shiny iPad! It would be a very bright spot to our Christmas.

Love the site and the podcasts. Please keep them coming. Rene and Georgia- you rock.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

mm007

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Christmas iPad

I would love to be able to take one to Afghanistan next month :)
I think an iPad would be the perfect device for keeping in touch with the family.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE to win an iPad for Christmas. It is the perfect gift to give my Dad, because he loves mine, and I can't afford to spend that much money as a poor college student!

Status
Not open for further replies.