TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyhammer

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love this iPad so much, I could use it to help with my school work using iWork.It would also be also to browse my favourite rumor sites like Tipb and Mac Rumours and post in the forums. I have been looking into iPads since they first came out but I don't have that kind of money. Right now I do almost everything on my iPod touch because our only computer is a 5 year old MacBook that I share with my brother and parents. I really hope I win so I can have my own iPad as my computer and not need to wait to use the old MacBook or use my iPod for everything! Thanks for reading guys!

GSBarber

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have a new iPad. Being the Dad, I am giving everyone else in the family a shiny, new technology toy, and I will likely end up with a shirt. So, a cool iPad would be great. Thank you!

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
Thanks for the great giveaway, TiPb!

If I were to win this, it would be going to my wife to thank her for being such a wonderful person, a wonder mother to my daughter, a great friend and for bringing me so much joy in life.

I wouldn't be able to give her one any other way, though I know she would love an iPad to play games, keep organized, keep her calendars straight in regards to our daughter, as well as recipes, photos and all the other wonderful things that the iPad can do!

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
Tech Santa would love a iPad from the TiPb elves

I'm the tech santa in my family and every year I spend waaaaay to much money buying shinny new tech toys for my family and friends. I love the iPad and I've loved playing with them in the Apple Store but alas I can not afford one for myself as I just bought an iPhone 4 for the girlfriend and a iPad for my tech phobic father plus a few non-Apple items (aka Roku, 1-year Netflix subscriptions, Harmony remotes, etc.), for other members of my family. Needless to say I'm broke!

I would be eternally grateful for the chance to win a shiny new iPad all my own and if I win this from TiPb and Waze, I promise I will love it, and hug it, and squeeze it, and I will call it Georgia :) OK, maybe not Georgia, as the girlfriend might not approve ;)

I love TiPb.com. Keep up the great work everybody.

Last edited:

jerryfauls

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Don't let my mom win!

My mom is getting an iPad for xmas!!! It will be a very sad state of affairs if she has better tech than me. Don't let this happen TiPb!

jwharvey123

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
ipad lkdasjfl;sadfjl;sajfdl;sa ipad

i really want this ipad because i don't have any apple products and i am broke:(. i have bee wanting this for soooooooo long:eek:!!!! thanks merry christmas to you:D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB