• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizetzkidz

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
IPAD would make an AWESOME xmas present for my HUBBY

I would love to win an ipad, it would make a great present for my husband, he works hard and really deserves something nice....

Tyler2012

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey I really really want to win. I need one so badly! I hate having to use my friends computer. It really starts irritating her. Plus, i have wanted one since it came out earlier this year. I have no money though. Everywhere i try to apply, well no one is hiring.... so yeah. I really want to have something amazing like an ipad. I relly really want one so bad! I save as much pocket change as i can...which isnt alot at all. I really hope i win because i would love to have something as nice as an ipad for once. Well, I hope I win. Thank you so much TiPb.

Airwolf

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I would love a shiny new iPad so I can have the 3G's and the Wifi's. Also, I will give my current one away to a friend for free if I get this one! That way, 2 people get free iPads for the price of one!

MADREX2001

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Want an iPad so bad :D

Fantastic Website!

I sadly can not afford a new iPad or Macbook Pro and am working on an old Powerbook (the screen doesnt illuminate, so I have to use my TV as a monitor). I would love to be able to suf the web and do text editing with an iPad without haveing to be connected to my TV still.

Please TiPb. Your my only hope.

:D

Last edited:
May 10, 2010
Visit site
ipad giveaway

Great giveaway for the holidays. I would use it at work to show off to my coworkers and impress the boss....who am I kidding my wife would take the ipad over the second it came.....But I really would like it!!

alvanny

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
ipad 32Gb + 3G giveaway

Hello,

I would love to win an iPad for the holidays so I can give it to my uncle who's still recovering from an aneurysm-turned-stroke. He's at the point where he can use his hands and walk with a cane, and I think there may be apps that can help him, like text-to-speech kind of apps. Moreover, my aunt tells me he spends HOURS on the computer playing some virtual form of poker or some other card game, and with an iPad he can take it with him when he goes to therapy and while waiting on the bus (aunt has to work and pay the bills!) I don't need one for myself; if version 2 really does have a USB or SD slot then I might consider acquiring one for personal use =)

Long shot chance, but god luck to everyone and Happy Holidays! Believe~ (((magic)))

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Tis' The Season! All Hail TiPb!

I get more and more addicted to this website everyday. One day, I got on this website exactly 41 times! I CANNOT stay off it!

Well, I'm ecstatic about this Giveaway! And I'm on the edge of my seat! Fingers Crossed!

GO TiPB!!

Thanks again Guys.

And I wish myself luck, and everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.