TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robg#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb all the way!!

TiPb is a technology site but it is a great site to read and understand the articles without getting lost!! Keep it up! :D

zeo2k#AC

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to TiPb. About 3 months new. What I love about this site how uncomplicated it is to read and learn about the products with the easy How-Tos/Walk-Thrus, and the Top 10s for each of them. It makes a novice owner like myself feel current with my product as if I was an expert. Thanks, Guys!

kenston

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
TiPb gives a very comprehensive discussion about Apple and iOS. It's not written in a boring way, and there are giveaways (like this one) from time to time!

dervack

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, the thing that keeps me coming back is the honest opinions on the apple products that are available. It's nice that despite being a blog devoted to the iOS platform of products, you still provide an honest opinion.

jayydoggy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
short and sweet....i keep coming back cause basically you guys and gals know your shiit!! excuse my language but its true... keep up the good reporting.. im out

Ulis101

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I love you cause...

Well I love you guys ALOT(a whole lot, like seriously though I come to every show either on the comp or via Ustream app, which by the way wasn't working last iPad Live, the show didn't show up on the app so it led me to wonder if the show had started or not, and that led to me getting banned in the chatroom, I was the guy that kept saying wether the show started or not.)
So anyways, I love you guys. Packed full of info as someone else said somewhere (I'm still not done reading through all of the reviews and how-tos and tips!) You guys are hilarious in the chat room, and please don't arrest me for this next part but Georgia you are quite dazzling (I think that part sounded like something a kiss up would say but...it's there already mite as well leave it.) (By the way Rene did you dye your hair? I always asked that?) so yea I would like an iPad (idk if I should say that, you guys might think I said all of this just for the iPad which is totally true?) (lol jk. I love you guys). So yea I would like an iPad (and im sorry georgia I'm going team pure)(don't castrate me!)So yea I love you guys and umm...hope you pick me...(btw yes I did just make this account and you will start seeing me soon around here) except in the chatroom for know because me comp is broken and in the process of getting fixed (and my family doesn't want to let me use the comp:()

ehyche

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I love the buyer's guides. In particular the recent iPad 2 buyers guide was very helpful. Based on it, I decided to get an iPad 2. However, if TiPb would like to *give* me one, that would be just fine with me...

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's that simple, so get to it and good luck!

Alrighty, Georgia, you finally talked me into joining the forum. I'm an old fart, not given to signing up for these new-fangled forums. I resisted the lure of the VeriPhone, but iPad 2's siren call reeled me in. Resistance is futile.

So...my favorite part of TiPb are the podcasts. The three of you do a fabulous job giving fact & opinion in an entertaining fashion. Even Rene's usually awful accents make me laugh. I feel a kinship with Chad because I, too, am tall and follically challenged. My voice also goes up an octave or two when I get worked up about something. Last but not least, it's always a pleasure to hear you laugh and rag on the fellas.

Keep up the great work! :D

FishFF

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Don't always have the time in my day to sit down and check the latest Apple news, but when I do I know I can count on TiPb.com to quickly, and easily update me in the world of Apple. Very informative, thanks TiPb!!!

ichibang22

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I like the regular app reviews on tipb.com. It's a great platform for developers to get the word out about great apps that may otherwise go under the radar. iPad2!

Debone29

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Give away

I think I deserve it because my name is jason I have been coming to this sit almost 2 half years because it is were the best iPhone tweaks and iPad tweaks and all iOS I remember my first jailbreak cam from this site quickpwn and I loved it I think I deserve the new iPad 2 because I have been falowing tipb and u guys are the best I have a iPhone 4 and I am on you're sit everyday with it thank u guys that is why I deserve to when the iPad give away u guys are the best thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD