TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wawrhirltat

Mar 9, 2011
www.gowork.pl
New Freelance Jobs and Work-at-Home Opportunities

Chef-d'oeuvre from place gowork pl/praca_internet-e-commerce]praca projekt manager, velitation your own home-based trust and con man hold back of your own future Sounds main, huh? And nowadays you can make room it happen Tie with Freelance is dedicated to bringing you all the latest freelance jobs and petition opportunities, with brand-new listings added daily Whether you are a writer, architect, programmer or other wizard, we are here to help So no state of affairs if you're an practised first-rate, or just starting not at at ease, we can bring you lifelike leads and unexcited projects in every work-at-home group and freelance sector, including:
* calligraphy and editing jobs
* spider's spider's web show improvement and occurrence projects
* medical and pardonable transcription jobs
* Internet study and email maintain situation
* data entrant and regulation jobs
* programming and mystifying projects
* clear commencement and figure jobs
* sturdy miscellany of telecommuting jobs

Wawrhirltat

Mar 9, 2011
www.gowork.pl
New Freelance Jobs and Work-at-Home Opportunities

Grind from hospice gowork pl/praca_internet-e-commerce]praca projekt manager, velitation your own home-based business and hoax master of your own future Sounds critical, huh? And ready-mixed you can make it happen Belong together Freelance is dedicated to bringing you all the latest freelance jobs and chivvy opportunities, with firsthand listings added daily Whether you are a writer, architect, programmer or other masterly, we are here to help So no occurrence if you're an sage finished, or fair-minded starting not at nursing home, we can produce you torrid leads and serene projects in every work-at-home group and freelance sector, including:
* writing and editing jobs
* spider's cobweb visualize and growth projects
* medical and pleasant transcription jobs
* Internet study and email strengthen m?tier
* figures entry and oversight jobs
* programming and specialized projects
* true to life grow and figure jobs
* substantial of the level row of telecommuting jobs

trishtony1

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the iphone world coming from Blackberry for 3 years. TiPB gives me great insight in to this new and exciting world of iOS. Thanks for all you do!

Justicewordlaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just received my Iphone 4 with verizon and this was the first blog that I reached out to, to learn about some of the best applications, accessories, and other Iphone products I should be purchasing. The overall website feeling is truly great and they offer some of the best suggestions and tools that you could offer. In the short time of reading some of the various posts that they offer I have learned a lot of new information that has helped me out greatly. They break down some of the categories very good so you could find exactly what you are looking for easily. I come to the site on a daily basis to learn about the latest apple trends and would love to be considered for winning this Ipad 2.

JoshuaEggenberg

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
my favorite thing about tipb is the forums and the how to videos. i have learned so much from the combination of these two things its insane. id love to put that knowledge to work with a new ipad2

ebelow.com/ipad2-smart-cover-ipad-2-smart-cover-ipad2-smart-covers.html
ebelow.com/ipad-2-case-iPad2case-iPad-2-cases.html
ebelow.com/ipad-2-covers-leather-ipad-2-covers-ipad2cover.html

Mjcaire

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 Contest

TiPb is my favorite spot for all things ios because you have the best analysis and news coverage without taking on the apocalyptic tone that other sites take if the new iPhone or iPad does not live up to their crazy ideals. Thank you for your reasoned articles and tips for those of us who are new to ios. I became a daily visitor to your site after your article detailing the cost and degree that apple would have to go to in order to bring a retina display to the iPad. As I read other sites going on and on about how ridiculous it was that Apple did not up the resolution of the display or jump all the way to retina display for the iPad 2, I just shook my head in disbelief because the wonderful writers at TiPb had long before pointed out that changing the resolution on the display without doubling the resolution would be hell for developers and that doubling the display was simply too costly at this point in time. Thank you TiPb for being a reasonable voice in the screaming blogosphere!! And thanks in advance for my new iPad 2!!

mohammedessam

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The most things that i love about this site is that you guys are the first in providing iPhone/ipad news and my absolute favorite thing is that you guys always provide live blogging of Apple conferences.
The thing that brings me over and over to this site is that you really have good articles and comparisons between devices when Apple releases new ones.

Jlhmoose81

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about the tipb.com is reading the arguments about which carrier is better between At&t and Verizon. I had to get rid of my 3gs about a year ago due to school bills and have not had a phone since. I usually browse the site on my girlfriends 2nd gen iPod before I go to sleep everynight to stay in tuned to the latest information so when I can afford to get a new phone/ipad I'll know exactly what to get!! Thanks for listening.

ocksway

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is awesome!!!!

TiPb is crazy!!! it is so good and gives you so much information. This is one of the first sites I went to after I got my iPhone 4 and now when I want to get an iPad, I came to this site to check if the iPad was a good device to buy. I would really like a free one!!!!

sweez4

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I need one!

I've just recently switched from blackberry and could never go back! Now I just need some TiPB tips (and this iPad) to complete my happy transition!

wdiggums

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
what brings me here daily

I cant wait to see all the news and updates and info on any and all apps to get the most out of my ipod touch 4th generation. I finally signed up for the forums recently and started posting abit. i am more of a comentor of the articles than a forum poster. this is a wonderfully composed and contrived site, keep up the good work and keep the stories and specs rolling out please :)

Leeloo24

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
iPad = Bigger screen for more TiPb!

You mean there are other iPhone/iPad/iPod tech blogs out there?!? :p

The reason I set my alarm 10min earlier in the morning to have time to read the updated entries (YES! I actually do this!!), check my Pulse Mini about 5 times per day at work (as per suggestion by Allyson see July 5 & 23, 2010 posts) and the reason I go to bed reading TiPb is because THERE ARE NO OTHER BLOGS that come close!

Annnnnd you guys got 3 hot & smart girls (killer combination) working on here! That's a major plus in my books, as I am the only girl in my entourage with a jailbroken iPhone 4!

Simply put: Need me my TiPb fix, or it gets unpleasant... #TiPbJUNKIE

Last edited:

starr

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just found TiPb today. and it is amazing. I had an iphone and i had to get sell it because it cost too much with at&t. so i was looking for a way to get an ipad and i found this sight. and i have to say that I love it. I will be coming here for the news on iphones and ipads from now on. even if i dont win the ipad thanks for having an awesome sight. i really like the video reviews.

res0795d

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Why you are AWESOME!

I come to TiPb for the news articles mainly. Your site always seems to have the upperhand in catching information and sharing it with your user base earlier than all others.
Besides the news articles, the value of the content is key to me. As a new Apple convert, I value the helpful articles, tips, news, videos, blogs, and assorted other information found on this site.
The layout of the content meets my needs, is easy to navigate, and shows just how much work and value you place in maintaining a top site.
It's my all-in-one shop for all things iOS! :)

Can you actually have to much to say about a blog?

Great job, I appreciate what you do, and most certainly - KEEP - IT- UP!

bdfortin

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
To be honest? The RSS feed. The fact that there's no "catch the rest after the break!" bull**** that so many other RSS feeds seem to have. The fact that there isn't an article length limit. I love it. And because of that, I end up following most of the links back to the main pages to see the full site and hope that my visits help with ad revenue.

Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy