TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogi

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
TiPb is an overall great sitel, but the feature I love the most is definitely the iPad live! podcast. Ultra informative and entertaining to boot. Team Pure!!!

EricHaley

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
What I like best about TiPb is the wealth of information the site provides. No other site covers the iDevices, their apps and accessories as thoroughly as TiPb does.

I keep coming back because the site is continuously updated, and often breaks news before other sites do.

dtrujillo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I love the Tipb accessories store and how to section the content in general is unmatched. I come back everyday for the up to date info and the clear and easy to use site

ssnkrn

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb

I am a huge apple fanboy and TiPb is right in my wavelength in bringing out the awesome reviews, features, apps picks, etc., for all not only the iphone but all apple devices. It is something that I can count on for great app-reviews.

brendu

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I come here because I also read precentral and the link is on top of the page. Also I have all apple products and love the information you give me. (Team JB FTW)

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello!! I'm a longtime lurker and because of this sweet contest finally decided to join the forums. My favorite thing about TiPb is that the personalities and knowledge of each and every one of the editors and writers blend perfectly with the purpose of this site. The reports are always written in an inspiring manner. The way you guys handle informing us about the whole iDevices world make it a very fullfilling experience and rarely do I have to scout other places for information. Ever since the original iphone was announced I have been around the web looking for news and information and once I stumbled upon TiPb I haven't looked anywhere else.

Big kudos to the TiPb team!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
This must be my lucky day.

I hope i win the iPad 2, because my iPad1 is dead.
But i would sold it anyway, because i realy want the iPad 2.
And here in The Netherlands it is ?600 =(
And i'm such a poor studend XD

May the best one win.

Terry

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
It's kind of funny i would visit tipb for the news and visit the YouTube channel because you guys are very informative. I always recommend this site to fellow Idevice users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy