TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Soze

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
iPad2 Giveaway

The thing(s) I love most about TiPB are the iPhone/iPad chats and the excellent tips sections of the website. TiPB is one of my many go-to sites for basic Apple/iOS news, but the bi-weekly chats and the ever-present tips gallery make TiPB a wonderful Apple resource that can be utilized over and over again...for both breaking info and as an educational resource.

Wanting that iPad2 for Moms...get her back on-track with some hawt technology.

sanguine

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is the all the information I need about the devices are in one place - specs, rumors, jailbreaking, etc. Plus the podcast is great too!

Now let me take that iPad2 off your hands

rtkwon

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I like TiPb for the content that you provide. What intrigues me the most is that TiPb is often the first to report important Apple news for us fanatics. Thanks, TiPb!

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I want iPad 2

what i love most about tipb is the jailbreaking stuff. i'm new to jailbreaking, used to be against it actually. but with tipb i realized all this great stuff jailbreaking has to offer. another thing, i dont have the time to research all the app available and tipb knows what's new and newsworthy. and lastly theyre the one who's gonna give me my iPad 2!!!

jnamcharg

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I like that the news gets to this site quickly and that there are lots-o-updates during the day. I come here often during the day to get the latest. You come up with new semi-regular features that add some continuity and keep me interested. Truly one of my favorite sites!

Ravendos

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I know the things I love the most about TIPB.com are the update dailiy apps. I have found some great apps just by looking there., Also the iOS reviews. Over all I really enjoy the site. I check the site multiple times a day for updated information :) I really like to be "in the know" about all the happenings in the Apple world and you guys do a great job at keeping us all up to date. :) The product reviews are great and I have learned so much about the iPhone and other iDevices since I gave up my Android phone and started reading the site. Keep up the great work!

johnnymapson

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
I'm a tech junkie. TIBP has the best information for iphone's and ipad's around. The podcasts are usually pretty awesome as well. Geek humor and info made fun!

redeyes#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I dig tipb for the podcasts and the jailbreak tips. I don't even have a pad, but I still look forward to ipad live. The entire site design deserves props too! Visiting tipb has just become part of my daily routine.

Paunngaq

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The Best Thing About Tipb is...

Hello,

I think the best thing about Tipb are the reviewers and the reviews they do. Being so far away from an apple store the only way to really get a feel and understanding about apple devices is through Tipb. The news updates are what bring me back several times a day everyday day.
So I would love to be able to look up Tipb on the new iPad 2!

Cheers,
Paunngaq

pinny

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I check tipb every day because it has complete coverage of everything apple related - from product features, all the way to company operating results. I'm a big technology investor and tipb is the best source for information regarding aaple. I would love an ipad 2. I hope I win!

mr_nurse

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Nature blessed me with neither intelligence or good looks. Visiting TiPb, reading the post, and watching the videos has given me the ability to at least sound intelligent. If I had a new IPad II then I could also look good. Your kind consideration in helping to boost my poor self esteem is appreciated.

jayman1201

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
After seeing this I am reconsidering purchasing a HP Touchpad. I love webos and palm, but I thing HP dropped the ball. So unless HP blows us out of the water once the Touchpad hits the market. I may bite the bullet and get a IPAD2. As for TiPb I think your staff along with those of your sister sites, do a great job keeping the consumer informed of all the latest news regarding smartphones and the like. Keep up the good work.

decagon

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is WINNING

TiPb is Winning. Hello!
The trolls who aren?t wise enough to know that my superior warlock knowledge of the latest and greatest gadgets, accessories and apps is received by a daily dose of TiPb, all deserve to be infused with the tiger blood and the Adonis DNA which Dieter, Rene, Georgia, Chad, Jeremy, Leanna, and Ally are all more than willing to share with each of us. With TiPb everybody is WINNING. (Sorry for the parody, but I couldn?t resist.)

atbthe1

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I like tipb.com because of so many reasons, but I will choose just a few, because all recent news I hear it from you first; all the support about iPad and iPhone I find it here, plus a lot off tips and tricks. I don't think is something more informed about iOS devices on the web than you. If tipb.com hadn't existed, it should have been invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic