TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLskydiver

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
TiPb satisfies my latest obsession (since getting my first non-iPod Classic Apple product, an iPhone 4, last June) to consume every little bit of iOS news I possibly can; yet allows me to retain my sanity by digesting it to a manageable level for me. Plus, the discussions offer a great place to vent. Thanks, TiPb.

luiggimaster

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The main reason I read TiPb is because thanks to you guys I can know all the news and important information about apple and their products... I love the way this site has a video chat and share a moment every week talking with their readers. I visit this website like 4-5 times a day just to check if there is something new. I would love to win an Ipad 2 'cause I've never had one and It'll be helpful for me to do a lot of things and use the new features that the new ipad has! :)

Dr_Vulpine

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about the site is the forum, since more people are able to browse and read up on past topics and solved issues with their devices.(is it me, or am I unable to add any other info to my profile? XD)

rdreich

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I am an Android user, but get tired of the apple taunts on the android sites, so I come over to tipb to read another viewpoint. I think the iPad2 is awesome and would love to win one. I was going to get a Xoom, but after seeing he release of the iPad2, I changed over to the "dark" or "light" side, depending on your viewpoint, and will get an iPad 2.

Jonezed7

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is where I come for all my iProduct needs. They keep me on top of the latest news and provide forums to help others and get help.

Keep it up!

okram23

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
my favorite thing about tipb is seriously the podcast. I hit refresh waiting for it to show up in itunes. love hearing you guys every week. also will love the new ipad you guys give me. :)

Mattlaw

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPB

The best thing about TiPB is ALLL the information they provide all of us with. It seems like whenever we need something TiPB has it. When i have some apple news on my mind i rush over here and TiPB is bound to have the answer! Hope i can get that iPad :) Thanks so much!

iJoshieboy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is the fact that everyday they have different kinds of articles to read. Also they always stay up to date with the latest news about everything apple and even the competition.

brushpicks11

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
When I bought my iPhone 4 I wanted nothing more than to jailbreak it and I had no way of knowing when that would be released. I soon did a quick fooled search for iPhone blogs and TiPb was and still is THE best website that is updated the most and always has new stories that are written with professionalism. Thank you TiPb and I would love to have that iPad 2. That's another thing about this website. It's not just iPhone or Mac or touch it's everything. iOS plus Mac. So please give that iPad 2 freebie to me :)

oliveryh

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2 :D

The best thing about TiPB is the wide amount of opportunities that you give us apple enthusiasts to experience their great engineering.

dunn.brian

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
My love is indescribable.

What do I enjoy about TiPb? What is there not to enjoy? I will try to keep my reasons short and simple.

TiPb is, in a nutshell, one of the best websites on the internet. Daily I find myself checking TiPb.com for the latest news, rumors, and even a laugh or two. The TiPb community is quite friendly and I enjoy how TiPb, unlike other websites, maintains good relations with the masses.

Another reason I love TiPb is its live podcasts. Almost every week, twice a week, I am live with the podcasts participating in chat and enjoying the interaction between others with common interests. The podcasts inform me of everything I would like to know and even heaps more! (Such as Georgia?s sweet batman shirt, Rene?s imitations, and even Chad?s shiny forehead and man hands! :D)

Another thing is the TiPb store and forums? If you haven?t taken a look at the store, please do? they have insane deals! The forum is also another way to stay busy? Other users are always happy to help each other and the bloggers remain as a fun presence as well. (Ally has some awesome #TeamJailbreak tips..)

Speaking of tips, I also find myself reading the daily tips?It?s amazing how I never noticed the smallest of things.. and when I am feeling like a ninja, you even have the ninja tips for me to try!

One of the other things of course (how could I not mention?) is the giveaways. TiPb gives away some pretty sweet stuff.. And I still love my TiPb t-shirt! I wear it whenever I go to places that have large masses of people so I can show it off and do my part in advertising?
Thank you for reading my reasons and providing the competitions you all do? TiPb rocks!

Eternally grateful,
Brian

(I forgot to mention)
TiPb is also the reason that I caved into an iPhone.. I have always been interested in Apple products and this was my first iDevice!

I would love to get an iPad...but it's not quite in my price range.​

Last edited:

wardseward

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I come back because I get a lot of use out of your Howto articles and videos.

Hope I win the iPad2 so I can start using the ipad specific articles and videos. :)

sonic6241

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPB exemplifies the what tech blog should be

It's as simple as that. TiPB really does everything that a good tech blog should and there aren't many (if any at all) that do what TiPB does. That is, provide excellent, meaningful, realistic and exciting news about not just
Apple, but the tech world in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.