TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I find myself checking TIPB at least 5-7 times per day...The reason? One word...PERSONALITY. There are many other sites out there that provide the same service, but they lack one major ingredient?unique personalities. I enjoy reading the material from TIPB writers because they let their personalities shine through their work. The material found on this site is always interesting, informative, upbeat, and most of all, enjoyable to read; even though I?m somewhat advanced with this apple stuff, I find myself even reading the ?Daily tip? write-up for beginners! Good stuff! Anyway, that's why I keep coming back to TIPB! Free iPad or not, you guys do an outstanding job! Thanks!

Vin

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
You know why? Because its like that extremely right wing Republican TV or radio host that you just have watch or listen to even though you are a die hard Democrat. You just love hearing the opposite side of the story.

I looove my iPad. But I have a BB and an Android.

I just love reading Rene because he is so far to the Right and I am so far Left. I sometimes can't pull myself away from a post because of his die hard devotion to the cause. Even though I'm in disagreement sometimes, I still come back several times a day.

iAmSara92

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I found TiPb when I was researching information on the iPod Touch 4th Generation, and I've had the site bookmarked ever since! I love that you guys are constantly updating the site with new and interesting articles about our beloved Apple products. I've found out some great information on Apple devices, not to mention some cool apps! It would be super great to have an iPad 2 because I am going to college this fall, and could really use the iPad for class! Thanks, and keep doing what you do! :)

BrianAllen

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Give Me an iPad2!!

Why do i come back to the site??? It helps me get closer to my dream, all my friends say I would quit everything to just be an Apple Beta Tester...and its absolutely true...lol...

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
The thing I love most about TiPB is the ability to come on the forums and have my questions answered quickly and politely. Very friendly community. I also love the live feeds from events!

1983jmg

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb...

because it gives great coverage on all of the new iOS features, devices, and jailbreak hacks. Also, TiPb gives great tips on iOS basics which I really appreciate. There are people who think "OMG! Why post something that everyone already knows!?", but there are many iOS newbies out there that may have overlooked some of the basic, but killer, features of iOS. With so many new iOS converts out there, they need that information just as much as the veterans need the scoop on the coolest new jailbreak mods.

Rusi125

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Why I need a iPad.

I wanted to be different so I wrote why I need a iPad.

I need a iPad 2 because I am a freshman college student and would love a iPad because it would make my studies so much easier. I will be able to takes notes and use apps that can help me with my education. I am studying computer science at Southern Poly in Georgia and do not have a laptop so having the iPad can be may laptop because of what it can offer me. Also I can not buy a laptop right now because as everyone might know college student does not have money because they always broke because of paying the huge tuition fees for college. So winning this contest will help me in a huge way and can help me take a break when I need from studying too much.*

Thank you for the chance.

cardinals2014

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I like the fact that TiPB does not get caught up in the rumor mill like other sites. The team is knowledgeable, so they sift through and only post the credible information. If I see a news story out there, I know immediately that if it is also posted on TiPB, it will be from a credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966