• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redundant

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Why I, redundant, like tipb

FOR THE CONTESTS!!! ..right, sorry, not a good reason...

I like tipb because I am oldish and bordering constantly on being woefully ignorant and out of touch of the current technology. I have used Apple products forever, so, i follow the iphone and ipad here even though I currently have neither. "HEY YOU KIDS, GET OFF THE LAWN!"

Sorry.

Since I am on Verizon, I do think I will get the iPhone 5 when it comes out. Jury is still out on the ipad. Need a replacement for an elderly imac first.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to winning the iPad.

...sorry, presumptuous...

redundant

Alenettinkfiz

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello People of Earth

Once life is finished it acquires a sense; up to that point it has not got a sense; its sense is suspended and therefore ambiguous.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What I like about TiPb is that it is your one stop spot for all things apple. Whether you have a macbook, ipad, iphone, whatever this is the place to be. I like the staff on here. They are informative and really polite.

Oh and btw, who doesn't want FREE stuff!?

Having a ipad 2 would be great but I am glad to be apart of TiPb no matter what.

Thank you another great giveaway!

fabsgwu

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Rents

What I love most about TiPb are the tutorials that I can send to my parents when they are clueless (which is most times) about how to use their iOS devices :p

SeishinJC

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
One of the things I love most about TiPb is the complete and comprehensive news that is provided for all things iGadgets. The guides are also a great help and the people here are great! Cheers!

ahellen

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
New member :)

Thanks for the giveaway! I just found this site and recently got a new verizon iphone so I'm most looking forward to the HOW TO and TIP videos :) thank you!

tizocman

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
i LOVE TiPB

lol well yeah i love this site mostly for its regular updates, no other site i goto daily has as much real content, im also getting into the forum :):):):):):):):):):)

vicky35

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
A goto site for iOS veteran and novice users

The thing I like best about TiPb is that it?s the information portal not only for veteran iOS users but for novices as well.
I cannot tell how much I have benefitted from your beginner articles. I came into iOS world after purchasing iPhone4 and now TiPb is my go to site for any questions I have.
I love your newbie tips which have considerably improved my iPhone experience.

Additionally your marketplace is full of amazing products priced reasonably. I have bought bunch of stuff from TiPb and have been enjoying the quality products for a long time.
If any new happens in Apple world, I turn to TiPb for the details.

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the one and only site I visit everyday. As an avid reader and enthusiast of all things Apple TiPb is the only source that feeds my addiction. TiPb keeps me in the loop, like water I could not go a day without it. It would give me great dignity and honor to share with the hundreds of people I interact with on an almost daily bases, the fortune bestowed upon me, if I were selected.

rschlameuss

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Whats not to love? The app and product reviews, current information and interesting things to do with iOS products keeps me coming back every day, several times a day. Thanks!

Joshburg

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why I pay attention to TiPB

I have TiPB on my Google Reader account, and check it every morning and throughout the day to keep up on Apple-related news, product tips, apps, rumors, etc. I'm a leader in a full time team-based service program that pays me next to nothing to do back breaking work for 10 months and to put up with a group of 10 young adults. If not for my iPhone, and many of the tips and tricks that I've learned on TiPB, I don't think that I could do my job. Coming back to my substandard compensation, TiPB is great at sharing cheap prices on monitors, hard drives, accessories, peripherals, etc - I bought a WD portable hard drive simply because I saw a great price listed on this site. TiPB was also a great resource for walkthroughs on iOS and a resource that I was able to refer my dad to when he bought an iPhone 4 (I still have a 3GS... grumble). As Apple constantly reminds us there are over 300K apps in the App Store, which is an impossibly large number of apps in which to find what you want, or what you didn't even know you wanted. TiPB does a great job of offering a wide variety of apps and explaining in a concise manner what they do and whether they're worth picking up. I also really enjoy the quantity of posts and the fact that you draw from sites like MacRumors, Patently Apple, Engadget, etc for content that I would not have otherwise seen. Finally, although I have not jailbroken my iPhone, I appreciate that TiPB does due diligence to bringing great tips, apps, and walkthroughs to those who have chosen to expand the capabilities of their devices. Last thing: an iPad would be great for my mobile life. I move every 6-8 weeks and live in one apartment with 10 people. I have a government issued laptop which I'm required to carry and use for work, and don't get to bring much in the way of personal effects. My 15" MBP is great, but it's huge and I really only use it for music, movies, web surfing, email, calendars, light word-processing, and occasionally reading. I don't need to tell y'all that these are things that the iPad does extremely well, in a much smaller (and frankly, cooler) package than my MPB. So ya, y'all rock and I'd love an iPad.

edwardfoster_1999

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am addicted to this site, I see it multiple times a day. What I love the most is all the up to date news on apple Idevices and I know that I can keep up to date with the news on this site. Also the podcasts are great, I subscribe on my iphone and listen to them while I work.

Pr3mier

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPad2!

What I like most about TiPB is the passion everyone here has with Apple products. Whether it's a positive or negative attitude, this is the place to be to find out other people's opinions on iDevices. Plus, it's loaded with information to help you use your devices.

GMTZII#CB

May 7, 2009
Visit site
i love this blog because i feel like its done by some friends not by a big company they have all kind of information for first time users or more advance users tips even for advance users i vist everyday sometimes several times a day i just like it the contest are great A+

jnorton1776

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I love the tips from the editors and the community! The tips are very thorough and have helped me many times. The community of TiPb is always willing to help if I have a question or problem. How can it get better than that?

druantia

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I really like your video reviews of things like the various iPad cases that come across your desks. I've been using your site as I virtually test out the cases before I decide which one to buy. Reading about them is one thing, but seeing how you put them on, and then use the iPad is really invaluable.

Status
Not open for further replies.