TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jml6278

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
After checking out the scottievest.com website, I fell in love with the Evolution Travel Jacket and it's 25 purposeful pockets as well as it's ability to easily go through airport security. I also like that it has water-resistant, breathable, wrinkle-resistant ENAFF fabric and removable sleeves & hood, stand-up collar, adjustable cuffs, and magnetic pocket and windflap closures. I was blown away by it's patented Personal Area Network (PAN) for wire management and it is also very nice looking.

timothinho#IM

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would to love store and carry my iPod touch in the Tropical Jacket/Vest! It looks very casual and trendy, I think i can do hip hop moves freely with that jacket wuhuw!! However, I just lost my iPod touch 5 days ago, a friend of mine from UK stole it when my sister and I took him for dinner before he got back to UK.

I'm a CrackBerry abuser, but I do love Apple products, especially my stolen iPod touch!

Cheers,

@timothinho

Limegrntaln

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I like the travel vest and the soft shell jacket. What do I do? I guess if I had to pick one. It would be soft shell jacket. But I'd buy the other one anyway.

Fafafoooey

May 15, 2005
Visit site
This would be great for my fiance who carries a laptop now and it kills her back carrying it to and from work. Being so light, this would be no problem for her to carry day to day.

Thanks tipb for all that you do!!!
Pat

gregmeixner

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I would very much like the vest if I am selected as the winner of this contest. The vest seems like the perfect solution for wearing in practically any climate and for carrying all of my Apple products with me on a daily basis. Winning an iPad would be awesome as well. I have been waiting for quite sometime for Apple to release this revolutionary technology. What better way to get my hands on one that from none other than simply the best site for all things iPhone and iPad related. Thank you for your consideration.

Element1924

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to store my iPad in a Travel Vest for Men along with my 80 other gadgets that I am constantly carrying around. Instead of putting something in each jean pocket, I could put it all in this fancy jacket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD