TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzybb

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The Fleece 5.0 looks like it'd fit perfectly into my active Colorado lifestyle. To be able to carry around my iphone/ipad on hikes/climbs or even snowboarding like this would be fantastic. I will get this for my husband and hope to see a women's fitted version available soon!

MrAtoz

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The Essential Travel Jacket would be my choice. Fully functional, yet it doesn't go overboard. It would be the perfect companion for my trip abroad this summer. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

pcj19

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
No doubt, the Ultimate Hoodie Microfleece would be the best. I can switch from carrying the iPhone to iPad to increase my workout intensity.

capitalcombs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Wheres my tracking number for my new IPAD??? ;)

I would say the Pack Windbreaker in baby blue with the 17 pockets and since I live in Florida with constant weather changing would be perfect for me. I like the others too but since the avg temp here is 70-80 I would stick with this one the tropical one looks good too. :D

This would be my first Apple Product so I look forward to giving you the reviews on the ipad as soon as it arrives at my house...

Yours Truly,

David Ray Combs AKA @capitalcombs (twitter)

Hellpop

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I'd get the Essential Men's Jacket. I like that it looks simple on the outside, but has all cool stuff on the inside. Like a calzone.

rj335

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
If I had an iPad,

I'd probably keep it there. But I would definite keep my iPhone bundled in there. I get worried about keeping it in my pocket, so close to ... my valuable bits. Radiation and all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77