TiPb Give Away: 10 FREE Copies of eBuddy Pro for iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra5mil

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Missing features:
1) Skype and Twitter support
2) Manage away status for different services
3) Buddy avatars

Requested future feature:
Video chat, but I really don't see the urgency without a front-facing camera...

Best new features:
Landscape mode, 3 day push, and themes!

phantomgrave

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't really tell from the eBuddy site, but it would be nice if you could set custom backgrounds and themes.

Count me in for the giveaway. :)

hidehide

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see more customizable menu and themes. And also resizing the menu to our own taste

be able to change our display picture

rkmerlin2

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
eBuddy How I love the...

I had been searching for an all in one messenger client that did everything on my iPhone. Honestly who would want to have 25 different apps, other than to say, "I have an app for that." Luckily enough I stumbled upon eBuddy and have since ended my search and deleted all other chat clients from my phone. Yet there is one problem that I personally have with the program. Only having a log in time of 2 hours without being physically in the program can be annoying at the time. Since eBuddy doesn't remember conversations It essential resets the conversation every time. When I am in class for instance i am not able to check my phone and thus most of time loose out on any messages I received prior.

That is my only suggestion, give the program a small allocated amount of memory to give the user a history of what has been sent.

Thank you!

Robert

3rdamention

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Too Late for the Contest, but here they are anyways!

Video Chat between 2 users both using eBuddy Pro.

Send recorded audio messages.

Voice to Text Chat - Text without using the keyboard.

Extensive Profile for each user showing more iPhone/iPod Touch applications such as "My Favorite Applications" or "My Favorite Games" so we can see what other users are using/doing on their iPhone. Just make it where we can customize it ourselves with what apps/games we like.

Status
Not open for further replies.