The Contacts screen in BBM for iPhone does not display any contacts

jochehdz

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
The Contacts screen in BBM for iPhone shows no contacts, however, when viewing the left-hand menu by tapping the tab menu button (3 horizontal lines), the Contacts menu item indicates that there are a number of contacts.

Additionally, the display picture and name for these contacts may be missing within the chat view.

Thank you for your help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try completely closing out the app. Double tap the home button and remove the app from the recently used list. Also reboot your device and see if it fixes itself.

jochehdz

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your help, I had tried but did not work, also try downloading the app with another id and use BBM with another email .. nothing has worked

Sorry for my English, use a translator

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your help, I had tried but did not work, also try downloading the app with another id and use BBM with another email .. nothing has worked

Sorry for my English, use a translator
That's strange indeed, and I don't know what to tell you, my friend.

sijae

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
The contacts screen on my iPhone doesn't show my contacts or updates. PLEASE HELP ME. I've deleted the app on twice on two occasions and still having the same problem.

jochehdz

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My problem started since the first version available for download in New Zealand, then install even followed the Global version does not work, then create a new BlackBerry ID with a new email address I have updated two or three times and it works perfect

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77