sharing a good verizon experience.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I called into verizon because my 9850 torch is crapping out on me. ive returned the device with a total of 7 times this would be the 8th. They got me over to tech done all the traditional trouble shooting. Then said we will get you a new one out. I said, is there any way for me to just do an early upgrade because its pointsless to keep sending back phones. he was like yea i understand i had the same problems with my blackberry. He originally said since your upgrade is so far out (5/13) we cant give you an early upgrade. I said ok well can you give me my early termination fee so i can pay that. he said one moment maam they dont usually allow us to let people upgrade so early but since youve had so much trouble my supervisor just walked in through the side door let me see what we can do. Came back said i was approved for an early upgrade. Great! The iPhone 5 please. Then thats where the bad news came. They said for iconic releases you can't use an early upgrade on them. The phone has to be out for a month. But I will not your account and you can call back on 21st to upgrade your phone to the iPhone 5 no problem ( then tried to offer me the 4s i said i dont want to buy an outdated device no thanks, then android immediately said no). In short thx to this rep i get to upgrade my phone 8 months or so early. and they are sending me out a new bb overnite as well to hold me until then.

I love verizon this is why I have been such a loyal customer with them for years. It saves me alot of money my original plan was to add a line to my account to get the iphone. now i dont have too!

So hello to every one i am migrating over from crackberry to imore!

eklenken

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I called into verizon because my 9850 torch is crapping out on me. ive returned the device with a total of 7 times this would be the 8th. They got me over to tech done all the traditional trouble shooting. Then said we will get you a new one out. I said, is there any way for me to just do an early upgrade because its pointsless to keep sending back phones. he was like yea i understand i had the same problems with my blackberry. He originally said since your upgrade is so far out (5/13) we cant give you an early upgrade. I said ok well can you give me my early termination fee so i can pay that. he said one moment maam they dont usually allow us to let people upgrade so early but since youve had so much trouble my supervisor just walked in through the side door let me see what we can do. Came back said i was approved for an early upgrade. Great! The iPhone 5 please. Then thats where the bad news came. They said for iconic releases you can't use an early upgrade on them. The phone has to be out for a month. But I will not your account and you can call back on 21st to upgrade your phone to the iPhone 5 no problem ( then tried to offer me the 4s i said i dont want to buy an outdated device no thanks, then android immediately said

Believe it when it happens. I called about my wife's BB and after 45 minutes they said they would give me an early upgrade, but I didn't know what phone she wanted. So they said they would call back the next day at 1 to set me up with a new phone and early upgrade. Well they next called they never called. When I called them they were less than polite. They told me there is no record of my call from the prior day and they would upgrade early because of a phone that I having problems.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I covered my self on that end cause vzw is good for that some times so i spoke to that supervisor got his name and the agents name as well they said just give that in reference. and the agent will know what to do. ive done this once before to get the phone i have now and everything went through fine i called back seen it in my case got it ordered no problems

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77