Sending pics rant

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
It was serious enough to spend all day "ranting" about it. Some of us were just trying to open the door to an easier way to do it...

It seems that you are the one "ranting" now . I'm sure you have better things to do with your time ... You made the biggest deal/longest post on the thread!

And I said thanks for the suggestion at the end ... Why you feel the need to argue about it is beyond me!

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Another suggestion (if the people you trying to share photos with have iOS) is to set up Photo Stream already built into iOS. I love it!!! It will also allow others post to the same "Stream" and even comment. Try it. Once you figure out a simple click or two, it's better then sending pics EVER....

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Another suggestion (if the people you trying to share photos with have iOS) is to set up Photo Stream already built into iOS. I love it!!! It will also allow others post to the same "Stream" and even comment. Try it. Once you figure out a simple click or two, it's better then sending pics EVER....

They don't, but I will try this with my husband , thanks!!👍

~ Sent from my Sexy iPhone 5s Gold on Tapatalk ~

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh and one more thing!!! Download iCloud Control Center and install on your PC (I have it on my PC), you can now stream your photos to PC and vice-versa. It adds a sub-menu to your right-click options -- so if you want to send a photo to your phone from your PC right click on it and select PhotoStream. This one also requires a little set up, but it just works...

This way, you can also choose buncha photos to share, Add them to your stream - they magically appear on your computer.. no wires, no flashcards, no iTunes...

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I always hated the limited amount that I could send as well. The limit applied when trying to share picture between my iPhone and iPad. I tried using AirDrop to share all of the pictures that I took on my iPhone to my iPad. I selected 50 to start and it sent every one of those 50 almost instantly.

So they allow at least 50 pictures through AirDrop but still have limits everywhere else.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Couldn't you just use PhotoStream for that?
But good info to know if I was sending photos to someone else's iPad.

I don't like PhotoStream. Also, PhotoStream takes up space. Not only do you have the pictures on your phone but they are on PhotoStream which also takes up space. Look under Settings/General/Usage/Photos and you will see the space taken up by the PhotoStream on the phone.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien