Ringtones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
How do i downloads ringtones? If i go into the itunes app i can download tones but they are all short/brief like message/notification tones. . . I cant find any actual ringtones?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Mac. I figured it out! They can only be dragged to itunes AFTER the phone has been connected to itunes.

Yes that is correct. You can drag them into the ring tones section of the phone. There are some good ring tone creating apps in the appstore to for download also if you want to make your own

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Mac. I figured it out! They can only be dragged to itunes AFTER the phone has been connected to itunes.

I'm not sure if it's still am issue havent tired to remove any.. Once you added them and even though you delete them from the ringtone section of your device Quebec connected to iTunes, the file would still stay visible on the device.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I find it worth my time to create Custom ringtones for all my notifications so won’t mistake a public ring as my own

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have actually purchased two or three ringtones from the iTunes Store. I just did a search for ringtones in the iTunes Store,I have one for Christmas and then I have a couple that I use for specific people in my family. They are about $.99 and easy to install and I’ve never had an issue using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2