Question about heat damage.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Probably? It's CLEARLY your OCD. This is not intended to be a pot shot at you...but you should seriously consider going to a therapist about that if it is in that much control of your thoughts during the day. I can't imagine what you would do with a child...

I'm already seeing someone for it. I'm just saying the way my brain works is that it doesn't know if I did do damage or not. Unless it's super obvious, you know?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm already seeing someone for it. I'm just saying the way my brain works is that it doesn't know if I did do damage or not. Unless it's super obvious, you know?

You didn't do any damage to it...it's just fine. If it did have heat damage, you would have clearly noticed it by now (and no, not just negligible battery life differences).

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

I know how bad OCD can be. My mom has it bad ! She tries to occupy her mind by doing other things, maybe give that a shot might help u out. Hope it works out for u though.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien