Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Time for bed...thanks iMore for keeping us entertained while we waited. Also, thanks for the t-shirt that I won in the first round of giveaways....I'll wear it proudly!

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Dang it. Had alarm set up to 2:55am. But ended up snoozing because it was to early. Ordered at 3:05 and shipping is already 5/18 for the black sport. Oh well.
I was tempted to ordering the white one but I must be patient. I learned that lesson when I ended up ordering a white iPhone instead of black because it wasn't available

Gusnyc

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the stainless steel space black in the first minute and I have 4-6 week delivery. Damn!

My only consolation is that now it shows delivery by June!

klipper421

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Just completed ordering using the online store.

Available to ship: 4 - 6 weeks Delivers: 13 May - 26 May by Standard Shipping :(

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band

drewluv

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I got in at 3:03am!!!!! WTF??? Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet - Delivers between May 13 - May 26!!!! (4-6 weeks) What happened to April 24th?????

Anyway, I'm still excited!! Can't wait. Ever since I sold my Note 3 and Android Wear Watch to get the iPhone 6 plus, I've been counting down the days!!!!!

tryder

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Went on at 3:01 using the Apple Store app and was able to get in and purchase a watch. Using apple pay made it fast. I received a notification my email that my order had gone through.

Shadowxpr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine 38mm Sport Black but 4-6week shipping, hopefully the move watch capacity to the U.S. and people who preorder today. We should all be it April 24th...