None of my videos or tv shows are showing up video ap.

I

iMore Question

How do I make my videos and TV shows reappear on my video ap? The storage for them is still used up but there is nothing showing when I go to my video ap.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
How do I make my videos and TV shows reappear on my video ap? The storage for them is still used up but there is nothing showing when I go to my video ap.

Asking once is enough. The question won't get answered more quickly because you posted it again.

http://forums.imore.com/ask-questio...y-videos-tv-shows-showing-up-my-video-ap.html

What format are the videos? Are they from iTunes? Did they ever show up in the Videos app? Try another player (highly recommend VLC, as it plays pretty much all formats).

YBStein

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
The videos and TV shows were all purchased and downloaded from iTunes. Up until this afternoon they all appeared in my videos ap, including the ones that are stored in the cloud. Now the ap is just blank. Also, when I go into storage it shows that all of my storage is still used up but the videos ap in storage doesn't appear to show the exact amount of storage being used by videos/TV shows. All of the rest of my aps are still showing up in storage with the amount of data used.