No Facebook Notifications anywhere

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks, the only reason i ask was that I googled the problem and many who have it have jailbroken their devices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulalex93

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. Mine started after a restore. I restored then again to see if something went wrong and nothing.. still doesn't work. Facebook doesn't prompt with notification approval and there for it does not show in Notification Center Settings. Has anyone manage to find a solution? The only one I had found is restoring to a backup , in which the notifications worked and it does but It is a bad backup of mine and I wanted a restore....

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden I've just had a message asking if I'd like Facebook to send me Notifications and it's started working again

paulalex93

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok, so I found a solution thanks to an amazing person on the Apple Communities. What you need to do is: Go to your facebook settings on pc , then to Security. There , on the last 2 things , remove everything about your ios device , on trusted devices and at active sessions too. Then do the restore , this time as new, and then when you install facebook , it should ask for your permission for the push notifications and then it appears in notification center settings and it works. I just fixed mine!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2