newbie help with calendar(s)

yourdrugrep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I have converted to the iphone 5 from a blacknerry and while i am familiar (so to speak) with the iphone (i had the original and have an ipad and help my gf with her iphone), i need some help. i need to import my yahoo and google calendars and for some reason, all of the entries are not showing up. i researched how to add a calendar, and have followed the steps ad nausem and multiple calendars on google are not showing up and my yahoo calendar does not either. am i missing something? i have my son, daughter, and gf calendars all on yahoo and google and have had to look at my now retired bb to see calendars. help!!!
christopher

yourdrugrep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I followed the google instructions with sync and selected the calendars, but they do not populate in the calendar...and yes, i have selected all the calendars on the top left, but only the yahoo calendar appears; not the google calendars

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I followed the google instructions with sync and selected the calendars, but they do not populate in the calendar...and yes, i have selected all the calendars on the top left, but only the yahoo calendar appears; not the google calendars

Are you setting up your google account at exchange, not just gmail?

When doing this the server should be m.google.com

yourdrugrep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
ok, here's the latest. "my" calendar from google calendars is showing up but not the other two I am subscribed to under google calendars (my kids school calendars). I used the google sync method through safari and checked off the additional calendars, but they are not showing up

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I tried to set up the google account at exchange but it did not work. I will try that again

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I got it! For some reason last night it would not work, but I just set up exchange with m.google.com and it worked. thank you for your help!!

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
I think you have to have it setup as exchange to sync calendars. I'm not 100% sure but glad you got it to work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2