Need some help!

Ryan Kwan

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I jailbroke my phone using evaders new exploit and I've been downloading a lot if tweaks lately and battery is fine. And yesterday I had used springtomize 2 iOS 6 version to hide my labels and it respringed my phone but it got stuck on the loading icon. So I turned it off and restarted my phone. Then it got stuck in the apple boot screen and it would not load up. So I plugged it in my computer and deleted the springtomize files from library/mobile substrate/dynamic something folder. Then I tried restarting it again and it didn't work. So then I turned if off again using the home button and power button, and after that held on the volume up until it booted. And it did boot up and I proceeded to delete springtomize from the Cydia store. So now it's all good but now my battery is running down %1 every 5-10 minutes while the screens off. So now I don't know what's cause my battery to drain really fast.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well of you booted up in safe mode, and removed springtimize properly, then that's not the culprit.
There must be other tweaks that you added at or around the same time, or maybe you weren't paying as much attention to you battery before as you are now!

Ryan Kwan

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok I deleted some more tweaks and my battery life is back to normal. I found the culprit and now it's all good :) thanks for your help!

CUB1

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Download the app CrashReporter from Cydia. It will help u in the future will any bad tweaks. It lets u know what to delete to get u back to normal.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok I deleted some more tweaks and my battery life is back to normal. I found the culprit and now it's all good :) thanks for your help!

FOR THE LOVE ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN THE WORLD TELL US YOUR SOLUTION!!!!!
theres nothing worse than people solving something and not sharing the solution

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
it's sad, because it's been over a year since apple introduced ARC to prevent just these sorts of problems. Auxo has had plenty of time to take advantage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad