NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Is this still going on? If so,
I would really, REALLY like to have the US West version. I'm a k-12 school bus driver and would like to be able to take more of the student field trips, but I don't feel confident driving an 84-passenger bus where I haven't been before. It would be so much easier and safer if I had a reliable navigation system. (Our district has cut heavily on spending and refuses to provide one for our transportation department.)

ldganer

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Central Region please! We love to explore the midwest - driving around until we get lost and then pull out the GPS to find our way back! Best way to explore!

dter

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
East, please. Believe it or not, I frequently get lost driving from Brooklyn to New Jersey, and end up losing out on precious Jersey Shore time. Please help. :(

agentTREO7

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Navigon Central pretty please!

Why? Because I usually can't figure out which way is north or south let alone east or west. For that matter, I'm lucky I even make it to the right place at the right time. Why? Because I rely on Google Maps. And what good is that?? Navigon will tell me where to go. That rocks!

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
Traveling back to PA from NC to visit family.
East region please! Thanks!!

Last edited:

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I want it for East to take my wife and our very young son to historic and strange places out of the way without getting us all lost.

codered

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I am in need of Central. This is going to sound made up, but i swear it's true! My Garmin (along with my iphone car fm transmitter and other things) was stolen from my car while it sat in a hospital parking lot while my 2 year old daughter was an in-patient for 5 days. When we went to leave with her when she was discharged, everything was gone. I travel all over the region for work, and would get endless use out of this app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68