NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widedesign

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
West coast please. I could use it as I am lost and have no idea how to get home. I should be good for a few days. Just found some old snacks that fell between the seats.:D

cdawg8217

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
East Coast Please!

East Coast!

Planning a bachelor party for late September and it would be much easier using Navigon on my iPhone than relying on reading google maps all the way down to Myrtle Beach. With Navigon I wouldn't have to worry about the lack of internet coverage (thanks AT&T) that is required for google map use. It would be perfect!

ApexMI

May 10, 2009
Visit site
I could really use the US Central region to optimize the 30-40,000 miles I drive every year making sales calls in my 2000 Dodge Caravan and all of it's 354,000 miles. :)

papasmurfrock

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
i would need the east because that's where i live. plus, it would be cool to go up the atlantic coast maybe to like north carolina or even north of that. very cool!

nsis88

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
East Coast!

The US East of course. Most of my friends live in the east and we take road trips to different cities all the time. I'm the 'apple fanboy' among us so I'll like to show off what my iPhone 4 can do. Lolz And we wouldn't get lost all the time using those slow android powered GPS.

sealos

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Just moved to North Carolina from California...

This would be perfect because my family & I just moved to North Carolina from California and our Garmin is horribly out of date.

This would certainly help us navigate the backroads of NC!

Our MyRegion preference is: East Coast

Thanks and hope we're picked!

Cheers,
Sealos

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

Sidewynnder

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I would like the East US region. I am the president of the Collegiate Middle Level Association at my college (North Georgia College and State University) and we are taking a trip to the National Middle Grades Association conference in Baltimore in November. This would be awesome to have! This app could help me, indirectly of course, become an even better Middle School educator.

strick242

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!
I want the East Region, and I want to use it for my wife and I to visit all the lighthouses on the eastern seaboard, all from my motorcycle.

JamesC1119

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Woo...western region please! :)

I would put it to good use for a drive out to Vegas, muahahahaha. Otherwise google maps it is but I will be lost once I lose reception. :(

Last edited:

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
MyRegion East Please.
I want to ride my bike up or down the east coast. Visiting all the prime hot spots. Taking in all the scenery, and enjoying all that it has to offer. With an app like Navigon I am sure it would make for a great adventure.

You guys are the best!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966