multiple itunes accounts

simonrb

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
My husband has an iphone and I have an iphone. We both have separate accounts on itunes. How does this work because now if I log on to itunes on the computer, then my id is stored. So when I use the iphone, my email address pops up when I go to itunes or the app store. Everything is ok. Then my husband goes to itunes/app store on his phone and he can't buy anything because it is my log in. It doesn't appear to allow him to change it anywhere. Does anyone know if you can log on or off via the iphone. I would hate to have to go to the computer every time. You would think Apple would realize many people in the same house have iphones and itunes accounts.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I have tried and tried to change accounts with my phone, but have yet to find a way. The only way I can do it is by logging in to a different account on iTunes before I sync. Also, if you could remember to just log out of your account completely before syncing the iPhone, I believe iTunes/app store on iPhone will prompt you for your information. But that means you gotta remember to log out... and I know I have a terrible memory.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah, the only way to change your login ID is to do it within iTunes like mentioned above. It's the one and only way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conman284