iTunes syncing problem...please help..

nshinnosuke

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a Jailbroken Iphone 3g 2.2.1,
last time I think I clicked Never Register on iTunes after plugging my iphone,everything seems alright before that,but now my iphone won't sync properly with itunes...
iTunes keeps saying Syncing Iphone (sometimes it stops,but it doesnt say Sync is complete,on the left side it's still syncing) but after a while my iPhone goes back to its normal state (Slide to unlock,not to cancel) after I cancelled a sync (it took more than 2 hours,that's why I cancelled it,after the cancellation it became even more messed up now)...
What's the solution to sync my iphone normally again??
I did reboot on both my iphone and PC and they don't work,
I'm using Vista...

update : I tried updating iTunes to 8,1,now everytime I connect my phone via usb,iTunes will crash....

nshinnosuke

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
yes,I did and still not working...
I removed iTunes 8.1,installed 8.0.2 and still not working...(it crashes)
I forgot which version was my Itunes before...I'm downloading 8.0 now...

nshinnosuke

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
update : installed 8.0....it won't even open !!!
tried reinstalling other versions of iTunes,they won't start too...even the 8.1 doesnt start now...tried a lot of reboot...how great...what should I do now...

Last edited:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hi,

It might help if you tell us what operating system you're on?

In general, getting everything to a known state is typically best. Re-install to the latest iTunes, reboot both computer and iPhone. Might even want to restore and re-jailbreak cleanly (not reloading from backup).

nshinnosuke

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm using vista 32bit,reinstalled iTunes several times,tried different versions,they won't even open now...but the process is there on the task manager,I cant kill it....